*gif* Edmond's reaction to Ronda losing

Thank you sherbro, this will be put to good use for years to come.

The baby face Edmond made when Nunes was putting him on blast was also gif worthy.

What did the Champ Nunes say while putting unibrow Deadmond on blast?

Coach Edmond's advice to Ronda Rousey during her #UFC207 Fight as transcribed on FloCombat

2b07.png
⬇️

Make her miss, miss, miss. Ronda, make her miss.

Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Yes, move.

Hands up. Hands up. Hands up. Clinch her. Clinch!

Head movement. Good, jab. Jab. Move. Move. Move. Please! Move. Move. Move. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. *bangs on something cageside* Clinch! Clinch.

No. No. No. No, no, no. No.

*Indiscernible*

Move. F**k.

What did the Champ Nunes say while putting unibrow Deadmond on blast?

I couldn't make out what she was saying but you could tell it was heated and directed at Edmond. She had a few words inside the cage and then put her head outside thr cage door to point the finger.

Edmond just sat there, head down with a big baby bottom lip. Poor fucker is doomed as a coach and gym owner.

The goof prolly put money on her again

I couldn't make out what she was saying but you could tell it was heated and directed at Edmond. She had a few words inside the cage and then put her head outside thr cage door to point the finger.

Edmond just sat there, head down with a big baby bottom lip. Poor fucker is doomed as a coach and gym owner.

Ah ok cool thanks. Amanda was probably telling Edboy how much of a farce he is and how he screwed over Ronda (a fellow fighter). Amanda comes off as incredibly cool and likable with brains...not to mention a real badass fighter. Nunes is totally worthy of the torch she now carries and I expect she will be a champ for some time.

You're all stupid.

Edmund put money on Nunes, got you all fooled.

But now he must hide from Marcelus Wallace.

Ah ok cool thanks. Amanda was probably telling Edboy how much of a farce he is and how he screwed over Ronda (a fellow fighter). Amanda comes off as incredibly cool and likable with brains...not to mention a real badass fighter. Nunes is totally worthy of the torch she now carries and I expect she will be a champ for some time.

I agree mate. She is a very worthy and likable champion. I think she will be to big and strong for the girls at Bantam.

Zigano and Shevchenko are the 2 fights I'd love to see next. Or go after the winner of the Women's inaugural Featherweight title.

<{jackyeah}>

I agree mate. She is a very worthy and likable champion. I think she will be to big and strong for the girls at Bantam.

Zigano and Shevchenko are the 2 fights I'd love to see next. Or go after the winner of the Women's inaugural Featherweight title.

<{jackyeah}>

Completely agree with you....she will be too big and strong for the gals in her division. Which leads me to the next idea hoping that she will be the first two division female champion by going up to 145 and knocking out the eventual champ in that division. I think she also destroys Cyborg should the ever meet in the cage.

Back