Is Edmond done?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GettyImages-1128438258.jpg

Last night we witnessed Edmond's former golden boy Armenian Conor Mcgregor knock out Dobson and rack up a win in the UFC.
But Armenian Conor McGregor came out without Edmond this time, which proves that he trains at a different gym now.

Without Ronda Rousey or Edmen in his arsenal, what does Edmond have left?

Edmen and Rousey are as done as Edmond. <HisEye>

GettyImages-1128438258.jpg

Last night we witnessed Edmond's former golden boy Armenian Conor Mcgregor knock out Dobson and rack up a win in the UFC.
But Armenian Conor McGregor came out without Edmond this time, which proves that he trains at a different gym now.

Without Ronda Rousey or Edmen in his arsenal, what does Edmond have left?
He left Edmond's gym almost two years ago. He is 2-1 since leaving.

Can't help butt see Honda in his face. I'm not sure about the relevance of that.

giphy.gif

When I was a kid I used to watch scary horror movies all alone almost every night.

Nothing scared me more than that music video on mtv every single time.

he left there over a yr ago, the same time he got rid of Ronda as his manager and got Abdelaziz as his manager. i remember he was training at Xtreme Couture in Vegas for a while, after that i don't know

He still has head movement, and a mural of him and Ali

edmond-tarverdyan-pre-ufc-170-video.jpg

So he's not with him anymore? I asked to no response in another thread

They parted ways 3 years ago. It was around November of 2021 that Edmen left because the 3rd loss in the row made him realize that he had to change.

I do not blame you guys for now knowing. So many UFC fighters and unlike the 2000s, there is like a billion form of media that UFC fighter fame means nothing. If this was the 2000s, you guys would know the life story of every prelim fighter.

They parted ways 3 years ago. It was around November of 2021 that Edmen left because the 3rd loss in the row made him realize that he had to change.

I do not blame you guys for now knowing. So many UFC fighters and unlike the 2000s, there is like a billion form of media that UFC fighter fame means nothing. If this was the 2000s, you guys would know the life story of every prelim fighter.
Gotcha. Appreciated

Back