Giant Samoan knocks out 2 guys at once.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Maybe something racist was said before the video but the only "racist" comment was by the Samoan calling the two white guys "bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s". (Edit: Really I can't even type the N word ending in "as"? Fuck what a sensitive culture we have become) That's not even racist in my opinion because it doesn't make sense.
Just censor the entire word but the first and last letter, it's the only way to "obey" the rules. Known alternatives like the one you tried can get you in trouble too.

Last edited:
I hate when mom has to save me from a whooping.

<{CMPALM}>

again say, why the hell would you pick a fight with a samoan?

Outnumber a guy 2-1.... Stand as close together as possibe so he doesn't have to split his focus and can grapple you both....

Sound tactics there ...

Back in college I had this huge Samoan sole who was a good buddy of mine.... One night after a party I got into it with these two punkass wannabe gangsters. They were trying to steal something out of a friends car, but anyway right before things got physical...he comes up behind me and gets involved. I went from full throttle to first gear knowing I had to calm him down and that if he got his hands on those boys, it would’ve been baaaaad.
Party pooper

That's a big boy. Weird assumption though on the racism... because the 2 pencil dicks are white?
these people who post rerips always give it some provocative title to generate more views.

didnt see any racism, do all these suburbs are filled with dumb assholes fighting on the street?

Love how two guys run at him at once.
For fucks sake why even fight if you need to do that? You may as well just hand the guy a trophy that says "yeah, I could never beat you 1x1 because you're way tougher than me"
Because they want to win?

you don't fuck with samoans. they are all just giant beasts lol

Size matters. But even if those two were larger than the Samoan kid, they still would've gotten their asses beat. Lucky for them, the big kid stopped himself from really hurting them.

Those two thought it was fun, until things didn't go their way, and they got hurt, too.

Fat after school mom needs to raise her kids better. Save them and her a lotta heartbreak.

you don't fuck with samoans. they are all just giant beasts lol
Are we actually sure he was Samoan? I see a Texas flag, it's more likely a big ass Mexican. Either way not somebody you want to fuck with.

Size matters. But even if those two were larger than the Samoan kid, they still would've gotten their asses beat. Lucky for them, the big kid stopped himself from really hurting them.

Those two thought it was fun, until things didn't go their way, and they got hurt, too.

Fat after school mom needs to raise her kids better. Save them and her a lotta heartbreak.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that first dude is dead. That was a rough head drop on to asphalt.

Are we actually sure he was Samoan? I see a Texas flag, it's more likely a big ass Mexican. Either way not somebody you want to fuck with.

Either way, you don't fuck with Samoans lol

So what did we learn today?

People can’t tell Samoans from Tongans and either from Mexicans.

If you’re going two on one with someone, make sure you don’t stand right next to your buddy.

Those guys may or may not be racist, who knows?

And you never fuck with Samoans/Tongans, regardless the of whatever that guy was.

Back