Giant Samoan knocks out 2 guys at once.

I didn’t see 2 kos or anything racist. Maybe I’m blind. Nice slam though. He whooped that ass.

LOL at the fatass lady trying to break it up only AFTER her boys got fucked up

Powerful mofo grabbed them both punks and kept going... what a truck!
That fat lady shouldve been slammed for interrupting the beating those punks had coming.

That's a big boy. Weird assumption though on the racism... because the 2 pencil dicks are white?

Love how two guys run at him at once.

For fucks sake why even fight if you need to do that? You may as well just hand the guy a trophy that says "yeah, I could never beat you 1x1 because you're way tougher than me"

what ever possesses people to try and fight gigantic samoans? its never gonna end well for you.

what ever possesses people to try and fight gigantic samoans? its never gonna end well for you.
Back in college I had this huge Samoan sole who was a good buddy of mine.... One night after a party I got into it with these two punkass wannabe gangsters. They were trying to steal something out of a friends car, but anyway right before things got physical...he comes up behind me and gets involved. I went from full throttle to first gear knowing I had to calm him down and that if he got his hands on those boys, it would’ve been baaaaad.

Those chumps rolled up on him like cartoon characters <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

that start

giphy.gif

Part of the reason why it’s never good to engage in a fight on concrete if you don’t know how to wrestle.

They actually ran up on him, shoulder-to-shoulder.

{<jordan}

If the guy can double leg you both at the same time, it defeats the purpose of going 2-on-1

At my high school there was one no one fucked with. Well over six feet tall and always wore a black Raiders jacket. She could fuck a n____a up QUICK.

No just kidding.

She was Tongan.

lol he could have taken 5 of them

That's a big boy. Weird assumption though on the racism... because the 2 pencil dicks are white?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Maybe something racist was said before the video but the only "racist" comment was by the Samoan calling the two white guys "bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s". (Edit: Really I can't even type the N word ending in "as"? Fuck what a sensitive culture we have become) That's not even racist in my opinion because it doesn't make sense.

I didn’t see 2 kos or anything racist. Maybe I’m blind. Nice slam though. He whooped that ass.
The only person yelling racist slurs was the Samoan.

There was whites somewhere around. Of course racism was at play. I mean, they are white males!

Anywho, dont fight samoans unless you got some skills.

At my high school there was one no one fucked with. Well over six feet tall and always wore a black Raiders jacket. She could fuck a n____a up QUICK.

No just kidding.

She was Tongan.
we had one at my school her name was Big E. the E was for Elizabeth she tossed some kid into the dumpster like nothing on freshman Friday.

lol, that last kid was lucky that mom came and saved the day. he would have gone out like his friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back