Gi in Washington DC?

mj12

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone know any good store in washington that has bjj gis?

NHBgear.com is opening a store in Herndon, VA, but I don't think it's completed.

NHBgear definitely carries those gis. You should contact Sam...where in DC do you train?

Yeah, where in DC do you train? I'm moving there on the 20th from Lawrence, Kansas and am seriously considering Luis Pantoja. Any insight?

Internet. You can buy them anywhere that way

Divotjr, how did you know we sell Atama gis? HBGray, Luis is great! He teaches out of DC. I teach out of Frederick.

http://www.grappling.com/sub_instructors.html

You see that awesome guy with the Isami Bad Boy gi? That's moi. PM me with any questions about the academy!

I trained at the Rockville academy with Fernando and Neto a couple years ago when I was living in Bethesda. It was my introduction to BJJ and I will be forever grateful to the Yamasaki academy even though i have since moved out of the area.

Yeah, where in DC do you train? I'm moving there on the 20th from Lawrence, Kansas and am seriously considering Luis Pantoja. Any insight?

I used to train with Luis. He is a cool cat. I've since moved from DC and have dropped in at random schools in the Chicago area when I'm there and think that Luis runs a better class than some of the black belts I've attended classes of. Only downside is that the place in DC where the class meets is a pain in the ass to get to.

Back