Ghostjack, Good New and Bad News

Meat Fist

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Good news: Scientists now say that new information shows that the asteroid's course should bypass the earth's orbit and there is less than a 1 in a million chance of it hitting.

Bad news: those are the same odds they gave getting the miners out of the shaft alive.

Well thanks for the head's up. I'm going to prepare my bomb-shelter now. I'll be back later.

I prefer anarchy to chaos so let's collectively spin the wheel, pass the bottle and keep our toes crossed.

As long as Azerbajan gets a damn good smiting i'll be happy

I have a pretty solid basement, I think I can handle the impact.

ahh the 50's logic to Nuclear bombs it sounds like, by erecting a corrugated tin shed, painting it white and shoving all the tinned stuff you would never eat anyway, a couple of mouldy blankets that may have been pinched off a tramp, and you're all set for armageddon

I'm locking myself in the fridge, with at least a weeks supply of JIF and a rag.

I was just going to lie under my bed with a hip flask of gin, i'm not even talking about asteroids now

Nobody ever looks for the Mutant Space Fungus...its out there...waiting...watching....

I always wanted to learn Hebrew and have sex with the Dahm tripletts...damn the best laid plans.

is it such a bad thing, we need a couple of billion off this earth

whats wrong with azerbajan:eek: , lets hope it hits saudi arabia or israel

...would you settle for Latin and the Olsen twins?

I could live without Hanson too. MMMmmmmbop, bop, bop, mmmmmmbop.

Back