• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (Reaches $115 Million Worldwide)

If you have seen GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
I don't like this. Whenever the studio tries to make a cute character to sell to kids I worry about the quality.

You taking about Porgs and the Last Jedi. The Porgs were probably the only thing ok in that movie.

So it's like their grandkids, and they are actually just kids busting ghosts? They just trying to bury this franchise once and for all?

Teen reboot seems at least not as bad as feminist reboot, but still

Update: April 7, 2021

Paul Rudd Meets the Mini-Pufts in the First GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE Clip

I forgot about this movie as much as I have forgotten who the 145 lbs. UFC champ is.

Also, did they dye his beard? At 50, you would at least think he would have a salt and pepper beard.

Lastly, that scene was adorable.

I am BabyYodaPorgDetectivePikachuGrootPuft.

I don't like this. Whenever the studio tries to make a cute character to sell to kids I worry about the quality.
200.gif

Nice to see the South Park 'Member Berries are getting solid voice over work.

Update: July 27, 2021

2nd Trailer for Jason Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE

Not bad. I have three kids and I'm considering taking them to see this as a ploy to get them to watch the original with me later. As others have said, the trailer gives you that 80'ies adventure movie/coming of age story feel which is something I've always enjoyed. Let's see if the reviews hold up.

Back