• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (Reaches $115 Million Worldwide)

If you have seen GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
Stranger things meets Ghostbusters.

Still looks better than that 2016 crap.

Ghostbusters was never a kids movie

If you call it a kids movie you're wrong

Remember that scene in the kids movie when a ghost blew Ray?
ezgif-com-crop-4.gif

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

ezgif-com-crop-6.gif

Looks like shit.

Yet another clone of Stranger Things, which itself is nothing more than a hollow, soulless clone of Other Things. A copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a.

Nostalgia for breakfast, nostalgia for lunch. Force-fed nostalgia for dinner, here have some nostalgia for dessert, & wash it all down with a nice tall glass of Nostalgia.

Go fuck yourself everyone who watches this shit. Unless you are bringing your kid(s), in which case I will look the other way.

Nostalgia for breakfast, nostalgia for lunch. Force-fed nostalgia for dinner, here have some nostalgia for dessert, & wash it all down with a nice tall glass of Nostalgia.

Yeah I'm definitely tired of that scene of kids brushing away dust and sand to reveal LONG ABANDONED SYMBOL FROM THE 80'S THAT HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW GENERATION

Compared the previous all female version this looks like The Godfather Part II.

Looks like shit.

Yet another clone of Stranger Things, which itself is nothing more than a hollow, soulless clone of Other Things. A copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a.

Go fuck yourself everyone who watches this shit. Unless you are bringing your kid(s), in which case I will look the other way.
<escalate99>

Seems like it'll be a watered down, family friendly remake. I don't wanna judge too early just on the trailer though.

Looks like shit.

you deserve a medal

It looks terrible and I won’t go see it unless Rotten Tomatoes gives us upwards of 80%

Looks like shit.

Sounds like a man in a giant marshmallow suit touched your penis

They obviously put a lot of work into making her look like Egon.

Besides, looking up the pictures to give you evidence, I just realized this kid has been in everything lately.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-09-at-9.49.57-AM-768x486.png

mckennagrace-696x467.jpg.webp

View attachment 690429
View attachment 690431
View attachment 690433
View attachment 690435

Saw her in a movie with Chris Evans and Jenny Slate called Gifted. It was actually a pretty good little drama and she gave a very good performance. Doesn’t surprise me she’s getting a lot of roles.

I liked it. It looks like it pays great respect to Egon and the girl playing his grand daughter is perfect. I'm glad they didn't give to much away. The tone seems different but it looks like a perfectly competent movie.

Also this...

These people just don't get it. People didn't reject it because it was women. They rejected it because it was called "Ghostbusters" without the Ghostbusters and a cheap knockout with horrible jokes and unlikable characters. This new Ghostbusters has a ....female lead and guess what? She looks likable and no one cares.

I liked it, that Trailer had way more heart and love for the Original series than the Awful 2016 movie that had the horrible actresses and the Ape.

Saw her in a movie with Chris Evans and Jenny Slate called Gifted. It was actually a pretty good little drama and she gave a very good performance. Doesn’t surprise me she’s getting a lot of roles.

She also plays the Younger Version of Sabrina on Netflix, its crazy her and the Main Actress Kiernan Shipka look like sisters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back