• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GF Only Has Sex About Once/Month

love how TS worded the op.

My gf only has sex once a month >~

Yes. He's a mormon.
xhss9.jpg

Been together for about 2 and a half years. Talked about getting married, plan on moving in together in a few months.

Im starting to have doubts, though. We used to have very frequent sex in the beginning. Nearly every time we saw each other. Oral too. Couldn't ask for more.

Over the past year and a half or so, however, her sex drive has gone way down. We're limited to sex usually once a month or so. The sex is good. However, she almost never gives oral, and it's unacceptable to me, especially since she orgasms every time I give her oral (which I offer to every time we have sex).

I've tried things over and over to get her in the mood, but she'll only have sex when SHE wants to, never when I do. Most nights I spend with her, I end up just jacking off next to her. I originally started to do that to send a message, but I guess seeing me sexually frustrated and resorting to masturbation with her naked next to me doesn't make her feel bad.

Not that I want to make her feel bad, but I've grown desperate.

She's convinced we have sex enough. For me, it's not even close to enough. So, in this thread, I'm going to log every time once of us tries to initiate sex, and the results. Will be doing this for about 6 months or so.

I imagine after 6 months the numbers will be around a dozen times having sex (for the very rare week where we have sex multiple times), and maybe 3-4 blowjobs.

I mean, my sex drive is high enough that I'd do it multiple times/day, but I obviously wouldn't expect that of her. But once a month is not okay. I will not marry her if that's what I'm looking forward to.

Log begins now.

Talk to her and tell her what you wrote here. How important this is to you.

Tell her that if you can't work this out then you have to either have a green light for a mistress or part ways.

Dude. No. This is not your personal jack log.

I sympathize with what you're going through, but if you really want help, then talk to your girl. Communication turns them on anyway. Learn how to be open with her about your feelings, and learn how to listen to hers, because there's probably something going on there.

If you feel like you don't know how to do that, or it's not working, then look into a couples therapist. And there's not a stigma on that anymore in Western culture. Plenty of healthy couples do that, to get healthier, and see a lot of positive results.

But option C, coming here to this dungeon of messed-up dudes in a distant corner of the interwebz with your fake account, and chronicling your spiraling frustration... that's not gonna help your relationship, and it's not gonna get your carrot waxed. Go get some real help.

Big papa tellin it like it is.

PM me her nudes so I can get a visual of the situation, and I'll help you out.

Even for mormons that's extreme. That said, one of my uncles was in the same boat...and after 7 kids and a stroke he finally got out.
It wouldn't surprise me if my brother ended up with a bunch of kids too. He doesn't really go into detail about it.

GSP has come back

If she won't bang for that she won't bang for anything

It's probably only gonna get worse after marriage. In all honesty, I'm not really qualified to give advice as I've never been that close to even considering marrying a chick, but I say try to talk it out. Hear each other out. If you're unhappy, I really don't think its gonna get any better, in fact probably get worse. Probably gonna end up breaking up if the issue can't be resolved.

But this low ??
If shes having orgasms from penetration those can cause cramps for days. You can feel your uterus vibrating up to 2 or 3 days after the encounter and its a very uncomfortable thing to deal with. Maybe she doesnt want to deal with that?

Back