Getting women to eat right is like wrestling a snake.

lots of girls are just fucking clueless about fitness/weightloss and their diet. how many times do you see a girl who wants to lose weight lose the shape of her ass and legs instead due to starving themselves and losing muscle too, then they still have the little bit of fat they set out to get rid of in the first place.

silly, misinformed bitches man....they can eat more than they currently do, lose weight from the right places (fat not muscle), look better, feel better, etc if they just did the right things instead of doing all the wrong things. im speaking from experience btw.

lots of girls are just fucking clueless about fitness/weightloss and their diet. how many times do you see a girl who wants to lose weight lose the shape of her ass and legs instead due to starving themselves and losing muscle too, then they still have the little bit of fat they set out to get rid of in the first place.

silly, misinformed bitches man....they can eat more than they currently do, lose weight from the right places (fat not muscle), look better, feel better, etc if they just did the right things instead of doing all the wrong things. im speaking from experience btw.

You must be some kind of Don Juan with the ladies eh?

King Kabuki said:
You must be some kind of Don Juan with the ladies eh?

If by ladies you mean "misinformed bitches," I'd say Don Juan indeed.

Metafour said:
I have a hard time getting my girlfriend to eat healthy also. I've been on her back about it though for the last couple of months and she seems to be trying to eat a little bit better.

Yea, i've been on your girlfriends back too... she seems to gain a few ounces when i am though.... had to be said...

Funkster said:
I'm in a pretty similar situation. My girlfriend complains all the time that she thinks she's fat and that she hates the way she looks, but when it comes down to doing something about it she just turns back to eating junk food and doing bugger all exercise. I try and encourage her not to eat rubbish food but she doesn't seem to listen, possibly for the reasons King Kabuki mentioned.

It's pretty frustrating because I know she'd look and feel better if she ate better and got some exercise, but she just doesn't have the determination to carry it through.

Yeah me too...she knows what to do cos shes been with me for over 6 years and knows what i do but just cant be bothered to do it half the time...
If being on the phone was an olympic sport she'd be the benchmark of olympic fitness for it.

Back