Getting KO'd by Ellenberger will be the best thing to happen to Rory

Ellenberger is going to blast Rory into the nether-realm.

This is where he will enounter the one and only Pele (well, there are technically two of them...), whose spirit is still roaming, brimming with knowledge.

Everyone who has been KO'd by Ellenberger has entered this realm, and returned, sometimes for the better, sometimes to a terrible result. You see, it all depends on your heart and how open it is to knowledge, and that is where Rory differs from other fighters.

It's no secret that Rory is a pilgrim of Swagg
nerdy_roy.gif

He is a seeker of the Showboat
Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

But he's just not there yet. Who could help him? Who could show him the way?

That's right motherfuckers. What Pele began with Anderson, he will perfect with Rory. Macdonald's athleticism, mixed with his new found head-movement, footwork, elusiveness and fucking swagger will be unstoppable. His enlightenment will be too much for WW, and even MW, I fear.

After Jake KO's him, he will wake up a brand new fighter. An even better fighter. He will beat whoever is in his path (other than one, but i'll get to that). He will embarrass GSP handily. He will defend his title with ease, breaking Anderson's record.

Ares will be dead come Saturday
WHITE LIGHTNING will be upon us.

There is only one man who can stop this reign.
carlos-condit-510.jpg

Pictured above
The man who owns Rory's heart. The man who haunts him. The mere mortal who will defy a God among us. He alone holds the power to crack Rory's orbital, the primary source of his power

Prepare your butts folks, shit is going to get really weird

It would be. but it's not going to happen.

Rory by decision or late TKO

And then with MacDonald out of the way, Jake is gonna do for St. Pierre what Serra did for St. Pierre.

Wait... Oh god. What hell have we unleashed?

Don't worry Ellenberger is on his current streak to WW GOATness. He's going to KTFO the whole division twice

Lots of people counting Rory out.. including many of his colleagues... this is a telling fight... RoryMac is either going to be the heir apparent after this fight OR he is going to be labelled a hype machine... really unfair for a 24 yr old, but that is this business... all being said, I got Rory in this one, and I think he is going to serve notice to the WW division that he has arrived... the BJ Penn fight has been marginalized by many of his critics, but it was a very lopsided beat down of one of the greatest fighters ever... Jake is a damn fine fighter (one of my personal favorites), but I really think we are going to witness the emergence of the next superstar in this sport when Rory dominates Jake... alas I guess we will find out this weekend.. all in all, I just hope it is a good fight..

i hope so cause ive been thinking the same thing and im putting a hundo on him

Rory already learned his lesson from Condit... Rory wins in devastating fashion ... 2nd rd tko.

I'm glad you took my advice.

Also, Rory will be game and could win if Jake doesn't blast his dome into the stratosphere with his cement brick fists early he will probably lose a unanimous decision. That said, I hope Jake breaks his face.

I think Rory has a good chance of beating Ellenburger if he fights smart.

this...Rory is going to beat Ellenberger this weekend and I feel convincingly....

I want Rory to win. but im not so confident. In my opinion of Rory, he's kinda like Condit where he'll take a punch (on purpose or not) to land a big punch and I don't think eating a punch from Ellenberger is the smart thing to do....

Ellenberger has been alot more calculated since Kampmann floored him. The Hieron and Marquardt fights were good displays of controlled aggression and gameplans.

After Rory picks him apart en route to a 2nd/3rd round TKO he'll come back with the ape technique as Georges calls it.

Basically Rory's going to pound finesse into Ellen.

It should be a great fight.

Rory already learned his lesson from Condit... Rory wins in devastating fashion ... 2nd rd tko.

What was the lesson? That he's not better than Condit?

Back