Getting KO'd by Ellenberger will be the best thing to happen to Rory

Da Speeit

TEAM MANLET
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ellenberger is going to blast Rory into the nether-realm.

This is where he will enounter the one and only Pele (well, there are technically two of them...), whose spirit is still roaming, brimming with knowledge.

Everyone who has been KO'd by Ellenberger has entered this realm, and returned, sometimes for the better, sometimes to a terrible result. You see, it all depends on your heart and how open it is to knowledge, and that is where Rory differs from other fighters.

It's no secret that Rory is a pilgrim of Swagg
nerdy_roy.gif

He is a seeker of the Showboat
Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

But he's just not there yet. Who could help him? Who could show him the way?

That's right motherfuckers. What Pele began with Anderson, he will perfect with Rory. Macdonald's athleticism, mixed with his new found head-movement, footwork, elusiveness and fucking swagger will be unstoppable. His enlightenment will be too much for WW, and even MW, I fear.

After Jake KO's him, he will wake up a brand new fighter. An even better fighter. He will beat whoever is in his path (other than one, but i'll get to that). He will embarrass GSP handily. He will defend his title with ease, breaking Anderson's record.

Ares will be dead come Saturday
WHITE LIGHTNING will be upon us.

There is only one man who can stop this reign.
carlos-condit-510.jpg

Pictured above
The man who owns Rory's heart. The man who haunts him. The mere mortal who will defy a God among us. He alone holds the power to crack Rory's orbital, the primary source of his power

Prepare your butts folks, shit is going to get really weird

Agreed. Jake is going to shove his burgers into Rory's mouth and then Rory will truly become a God when he wakes up.

jake brutal ko round 1.

Lightning*

But yeah I can't wait to see Jake cold clock Rory live this weekend.

It will be the best thing for my wallet because I bet on Ellenberger

Why would Ro- White Lightning, dominate GSP? Not like, why would he dominate him, but why would they fight at all? St. Pierre is only going to be the champion for another 1, maybe 2 fights at most. If there's no belt on the line, why does the student have to slay the master?

Actually, it'll be the best thing that happened to Ellenberger. High-profile fight that knocks off a promising contender that doesn't want to fight the champ?

This thread will get a Berger bump.

Jake is coming for dat belt.

Dunno, it seems to me that Jake has terrifying ability to step in, and punch the whole trough the fucking (body part), but it seems that he had mainly caught guys who, in one way or another, got predictable and awkward in their movements (Marquardt, Kampmann, Shields, Pyle).

Guys who moved around well, usually managed to survive the first round, and in result, a fight, even when they theoretically weren't good strikers (Hieron, Sanchez, Rocha).

Am I trippin' or not?

Rooting for Psycho Rory, but I think Ellenberger will be too much for him. I see Jake winning via KO in the 2nd round at the latest.

Jake is going to do for Rory what Lytle did for Matt Brown.

Think about it, he's doing Rory a favor.

Dunno, it seems to me that Jake has terrifying ability to step in, and punch the whole trough the fucking (body part), but it seems that he had mainly caught guys who, in one way or another, got predictable and awkward in their movements (Marquardt, Kampmann, Shields, Pyle).

Guys who moved around well, usually managed to survive the first round, and in result, a fight, even when they theoretically weren't good strikers (Hieron, Sanchez, Rocha).

Am I trippin' or not?

Kampmann, Pyle, maybe. They do both get hit a lot in their fights so getting KO'd by a guy with huge power was no surprise (in Kampmann's case, though, the surprise was yet to come lol). Both are still really good strikers. Marquardt too, is a fantastic striker with excellent movement. One of the best in the division, really. Shields, eh, he's obviously a much worse striker than he is grappler, but he's competent enough to avoid huge power knees and punches from most high level guys. Jakey-Poo is different though. All the dudes he's KO'd move just fine, Ellenberger just moves that much better.

Jake gonna shake n bake and show the world that rory a fake and a flake.

*but seriously good fight on our hands here fellas, I think white lightning will strike after this bout.

Jake is going to do for Rory what Lytle did for Matt Brown.

Think about it, he's doing Rory a favor.

And then with MacDonald out of the way, Jake is gonna do for St. Pierre what Serra did for St. Pierre.

Wait... Oh god. What hell have we unleashed?

Back