Getting combos off

the street fighting ring of onlookers are the best. Right when someone hits the floor and they both start to attempt a sad display of wrestling you automatically hear "HEY NAW FUCK THAT WRESTLING SHIT! NAW LET HIM GO! FUCK THAT GAY SHIT!" Heard it so many times in RL and youtube videos.

When i got in a scrap in highschool, and all i knew was wrestling, i bodylocked and tripped the guy and gave him a pounding. Face was all messed up. And later i hear him claiming it wasnt a real fight because i tripped him onto the floor.

:rolleyes: Grappling gets no respect LOL.

LOL, in high school, it was fairly common to beat one guys ass, and get jumped for the effort while celebrating.

Worst kick to the grill I've ever faced was slapping RNC on a guy and watching his boys Doc Martins intrduce themselves to my teeth.

Still, nothings funnier then seeing a guy get tossed around like a rag doll in a fight. Bodylock, pavement, rinse, repeat.

The worst is when I go in to throw a 4 punch combo and land none. LOL. Throw a couple 0/4 combos and suddenly I'm gassed.

Lol, go to the booood-eeeee wif da lefftt.

AHA, alright maybe i dont have quite THAT bad of aim. I can at least make contact with my jab. So i guess im 1 in 4 :icon_chee

Well that was really against the same guy. I swear I felt like I was in slow motion against him, definitely a lot more experienced than me.

LOL, in high school, it was fairly common to beat one guys ass, and get jumped for the effort while celebrating.

Worst kick to the grill I've ever faced was slapping RNC on a guy and watching his boys Doc Martins intrduce themselves to my teeth.

Still, nothings funnier then seeing a guy get tossed around like a rag doll in a fight. Bodylock, pavement, rinse, repeat.

LOL, yeah thats why you got your boys on the sidelines ready to rumble just in case Mr Doc Martin comes in for the winning goal kick.

But yeah, Pavement is not fun, not for the grappler but most definitely not for the guy getting slammed. Fuck my wrestler instincts at the time. Of course in highschool wrestling they teach you to shoot doubles with your knees sliding across the mats. You can imagine what that translates into on pavement. Some raw, bloody knees n shit. LOL. By then i learned tis better and easier to just shoot in for the bodylock and go for a trip. Its seriously such an effective move for one on ones in the street, lands you in such dominant position and it just seems like no average schmoe ever knows how to counter it. At all. ahah.

I get pissed off when i used to watch streetfights and there would be two idiots with headlocks on each other, but just a head and no arm in, and they would be trying to trip each other on the floor by twisting violently. When all they had to do was lower their hips below the other guys and voila. Like magic. Ah the science of wrestling.

i miss those highschool scraps.

Back