getting a private with Shaolin fri....

guardpasser

Tudo Bem Bjj
@Black
Reaction score
any techniques that any one knows that he is really the best at.
i plan to do sweeps from the guard. it seems he has some really sick ones.
any suggestions????

His sweeps are wonderful. Out of interest, is it going to finacial set you back much?

50$=30 minutes
30 minutes is all you need in a private in my opinion, or you get too much info.

he helped me with some arm drag setups and showed me a reverse ezekiel choke from the back that i can hit from time to time...i remember something about a sweep from half guard...i can't remember alot that day was kind of a blur...he'll roll with you for 5 to 10 minutes, adjust stuff you do wrong, and then he'll show you whatever wild technique he's been working on...you'll have fun i'm sure

in rio a private with him was 60 reals for 30 minutes...do the math and that's quite a steal if you ask me

sounds great, thanks for the info, i will ask about the choke

it's the same choke that yoshida tapped tank with that a million people on here think isn't a choke

kneecompression said:
it's the same choke that yoshida tapped tank with that a million people on here think isn't a choke
haha...MMA forum is fiiled with morons...just hang here, we're better

shaolin's got a nasty arm triangle, ask him for the details. and that no-gi brabo choke from half-guard or sidemount is cool too.

yeah man get him to show you the brabo set ups....

ask him to show u some x-guard stuff too

I second the vote for arm triangles and no-gi brabo chokes from any position.

Dude, you will have a blast with Shaolin.

2 weeks ago I spent a week in Rio and got 2 hours privates almost everyday at the Nova Uniao academy at the Flamengo quarter. I had a pretty good deal with one of my friend here, a NU black belt,

The way the guy teach is amazing. He corrected a lot of my techniques (guard passes, side mount control), taught me some sweeps and some chokes from the back. I tried the reverse ezekiel in a tournament in miami last weekend and it works wonders.

Vitor is a great guy and isn't holding back techniques at all.

Enjoy the class!

he is in Dallas all week.
doing seminars Sat and Sun.
teaching classes and doing privates during the week,
he is at Mohler jiu jitsu in Irving, Tx

I got this fraud thing happening with my Amex card and last month I got 2000 dollars deducted for hotel costs in NY. This month I got a flight booking for Rio-Sao Paulo-Newark-Houston-Rio in the name VITOR RIBEIRO, about 1000 dollars. This is really crazy. It seems that my cc info has been used by someone - suggesting Shaolins sponsors or so as I

BBWolf said:
I got this fraud thing happening with my Amex card and last month I got 2000 dollars deducted for hotel costs in NY. This month I got a flight booking for Rio-Sao Paulo-Newark-Houston-Rio in the name VITOR RIBEIRO, about 1000 dollars. This is really crazy. It seems that my cc info has been used by someone - suggesting Shaolins sponsors or so as I

Back