Getting a chic interested in MMA, which fight/s?

KJ Noons vs Josh Thompson

HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cabe2Kvv3DQ

I mean look at these cute boys.

No homo.

When I first read that I was thinking James Thompson and my mind was blown.

Describe the fighters.. Tell her whole trash talk.. They love it :-D

I have been with my wife for 11 years. Been into mma for going on 10 years. Never could get her into MMA until I started telling her about Rousey and showing her clips.of her interviews/fights. She watched her first Strikeforce defense and told her about her headlining 157. She wants to watch it.

Maybe Rousey could help you.

Last edited:
Sexyama

But she might fall in love with him and start ignoring you.

I don't know, my girl got interested in TUF.

Drama and shit, that might work.

But she have watched live events with me prior to that, so i guess she was already interested.

Impossible.

If they are not nymphomaniac and gets off on it.. but then you might feel left out and not really interested in her...

For anyone, male or female, it's about getting them to like the fighters as people first. This has been the case with my wife. She watched some of the pre-fight promo / mini-documentaries with me, and that's what got her into watching the fights. Now she knows more about mma than 90% of the morons watching it at the bars, but she still gravitates towards fighters with endearing personalities: Griffin, Ben Henderson, and JDS off the top of my head. That said, she doesn't miss a fight.

dennis-hallman-speedo.jpg

But maybe this only turns on the romos

Edit: Worthy mention

ff489aab554d925fc2a42014500e46181.jpg

takayama_display_image.jpg

Winner!

Also, good luck TS, I've been trying to get my gf into mma for ages, ain't gonna happen.

my wife enjoys watching guys like st pierre and sonnen. i haven't figured out why yet :icon_conf

maybe just show the most ripped up guy and she will probably watch just for that. in my experience, chicks are not really into 2 half naked dudes trying to hurt each other and 2 over excited guys screaming on the commentary everytime anything happens

Follow up on this: just told my little lady about GSP vs Diaz and I think she came. Lol. She said she wants to see GSP beat the shit out of Diaz for insulting her eye candy. At least I have a dependable DD for the event now. Now if GSP wins, I'll bank on freaky victory sex.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back