Geto Boys, Bushwick Bill stage 4 pancreatic cancer

That sucks. I been thought he was dead already.

Ahhh Fuck Chuck on a Killing Spree.

Damn son. H Town hold it down. Scarface My Homies is an instant classic. I love Geto Boys.

never heard of him.

That sucks, listened to him and Geto Boys a lot as a teenager. His gf shot him in the face on his command and he lived through that, even used the hospital pic as an album cover, but it doesn't sound like he will make it through this. Shitty.

b286189d-2354-47c2-bce0-218114487010.jpeg

Fuck. Respect to the OG, death comes for us all I guess..I'll never forget the day he came into the Blockbuster I was working at, closest I ever came to being starstruck lol, that and the time I met KB da Kidnappa..I grew up on that H town shit!

Guy in the purple jacket lookin like Holyfield.
That's Willie D, a Fifth Ward OG, Geto Boy, and as real as they come. Also funny enough given your comment, a former golden gloves champ and I believe he had a few pro fights as well.

Damn that sucks.

Also, for some reason I mistakenly thought he was already dead. Not sure who I was thinking of.

Sad. Dude had a rough go of it. Being born a little person, getting shot in the eye by his girl (although it was his fault), and now getting nailed by cancer. Still, guy did more than most will do. Whatever happens, I hope he finds his peace and rests easy

this sort of cancer seems to hit people who are drinkers even pancreatitis can kill you.

Fuck, that really sucks. Dude was just hanging out with K-Rino last week talking about his new album.

Back