Geto Boys, Bushwick Bill stage 4 pancreatic cancer

The fact he made it this long is impressive. Seemed like a weird personality that would've OD'ed or offed himself.

The fact he made it this long is impressive. Seemed like a weird personality that would've OD'ed or offed himself.
he was actually dead for a while and in a morgue when he came back to life he tells the story on a viceland show.

Damn. Before the Geto Boys came around, H-town was no town.

Best Geto Boys song imo. Bushwick's lyrics are awesome!

sad to hear, had a brief spell in my life where I didn't think Rap was the AIDS of music, I liked and can still listen to old Geto Boys stuff.

Their "Resurrection" album is one of the few rap things I could actually listen. It had the energy and vibes of a heavy metal band. Great lyrics also. Hopefully Bill doesn't suffer too long, it's a terrible condition to be in.

He and Alex Trebek need to rap-battle God.

he was actually dead for a while and in a morgue when he came back to life he tells the story on a viceland show.
found this crappy video of the story viceland is pretty aggressive about making you pay for the original video,I think his story is only the first 8 minutes

Trebek:
Bushwick Bill?
More like Bushwick 'lil'
Excuse me, Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel
this little ***** doesnt even reach my bowel
This ain't fucking Jeopardy, if you step to me
You best not miss like a Costanza Festivus
Air your grievance with your faulty pancreas.

Very sad. I believe that's the same cancer that took Patrick Swayze life. My condolences to his loved ones.

Back