Get rid of chubby cheeks?

pSyKOaLby

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I never really had a chubby face until the last couple months of last year (I'm 20). People have been telling me my face is chubbier now, which I don't like. I don't know why it appeared all of a sudden last year. I was coming off 2 hard months of MT training and I was in the best shape of my life in quite a while. Then about 2 months later, while back in college, I realized my face got chubbier. Besides running, is there a way to get rid of my chubby face?

The only way to lose chub on your face is to lose weight altogether.

what you can do is, tap under your chin, repeatedly, i've never done it, but i hear that helps get rid of unwanted "podge" around your chin area.

also doing facial excerised, such as smiling hard and chewing gum,

someone may be able to give you more/better advice thou

Lose weight all together like sonny said. You cannot spot reduce fat.

Oh yeah, also yell at your parents for those genetics.

Not being able to spot reduce fat is a common myth.

Like 5 time UFC champion Randy Couture says, your best bet is to chew gum and within a week, you'll have noticed the weight has practically melted off. Ask yourself, why is it that people who frequently chew gum have such slim and toned cheeks ? Coincidence ? No.

probably gained some weight, went to college drank beer ate crap all the time, like pizza, cheeseburger and french fries.

lay off the big league chew

have you been adding weight lately? then its simple... diet man, no sugars, no bad fats, no carbs late at night and much protien and Morningwalks before breakfust.

Mistake?? said:
Not being able to spot reduce fat is a common myth.

Like 5 time UFC champion Randy Couture says, your best bet is to chew gum and within a week, you'll have noticed the weight has practically melted off. Ask yourself, why is it that people who frequently chew gum have such slim and toned cheeks ? Coincidence ? No.

I have never read somewhere that spot reduction of fat is possible. EVERYTHING I've read says that it is impossible.

Chewing gum could possibly give the illusion that you are slimming your cheeks when you are only adding muscle there and getting more support.

Similar how the worlds strongest men look strong with 25% bodyfat because it doesn't hang and is supported by muscle when someone who does't train has 25% it hangs and looks much more flabby.

Back