Media Get in. Get Rich . Get out!

Why is fighter spirit always equated with foolishness?
Don't you know, true fighters rack up maximum brain damage. Just LOL if your favorite fighter isn't a vegetable at the of his career.

I'll give him credit right after he defends a belt.
Like I said, haters such as you tap machine focus only on negatives. Okay he didn't defend, but he did win both belts, avenge a bad defeat against Nate, the fact he even took the rematch showed he has balls, but people like you won't give him credit for that as you're too bitter. But carry on hating, it's cute.

Get in, get rich, get out, now get lost so real mma fighters can move on...

If you're a Conor fan, I'm confused how you could possibly be happy that your favourite fighter has that mentality.
You only got to watch his career for 5 years. In the MMA world that's Brock levels of quickness.

Every else gets to watch their guys fight for 10-20 years.

Yea and what happens to our fave guys after 20 years most of the time ?

Broke CTE shells of themselves

Im not a fan of Conor at all but I am happy for the guy that he managed to get paid and is getting out before hes punchy

Fortunately for Mayweather he didn't do the same thing and is now referred to as the greatest boxer to have ever lived by a lot of people.

Conor will be known as a benefactor of good timing, PR stunts by his boss and running when the going got tough. Technically a champion but not a model one. Dude will be remembered as a fucking joke.

It's unfortunate because Conor is actually a great fighter. Lost to Khabib, but who hasn't?

Like I said, haters such as you tap machine focus only on negatives. Okay he didn't defend, but he did win both belts, avenge a bad defeat against Nate, the fact he even took the rematch showed he has balls, but people like you won't give him credit for that as you're too bitter. But carry on hating, it's cute.
He will never receive credit as a FW champ, because he never defended. Max and Aldo are 10x the champs he is. He will never receive credit as a true champ champ, because his shot at Eddie was undeserved. The only reason Conor got that second belt was because he was gifted the chance to fight a favorable matchup vs Eddie the brawler while avoiding all the non-favorable matchups below him. Fook Conor, fook his ball garglers who think he's some kind of amazing fighter and especially fook his "financial fans".

MMA has already moved on.

They also don't give the guy any credit whatsoever, and solely focus on the negatives.

1 - His "fans" (particularly his financial fans) literally try to live through his success as if its their own, which is far more pathetic.
2 - They refuse to acknowledge his bullshit and failures, coming up with more excuses than the man himself and will cling to anything for justification/comfort, no matter how unrelated to actual fighting accomplishments. If you bring up his lack of defenses, for example, they go to his finances. If you bring up his taps, they go to his PPV numbers.
3 - His haters are mostly a product of his fans, not the man himself. When hundreds of people were referring to him as the GOAT when he had 2 losses to bums on his record and nowhere near a major title, of course it creates some extreme (often overboard) backlash.

Conor was a very good fighter who was cast as something far greater than he was because he had a big mouth. Anyone who can't acknowledge that he was one of the best during his time is being irrational, but that is still nowhere near as irrational as the claims half of his fans make, and nowhere near as pathetic as them talking as if they are personally benefited by his success.

Last edited:
???? credit for taking a re-match against a fellow lightweight who's fringe top 10 and was a -420 favorite against.

Yeah- ok , HUGE BALLS..... lol.

mcgregor.jpg

They also don't give the guy any credit whatsoever, and solely focus on the negatives.
Conor is 9-2 in the UFC with 2 UFC belts. To put it in perspective Benson Henderson was 11-3 in the UFC with 4 belts.
Conor hardly had an earth shattering career considering the amount of talk about him.

He will never receive credit as a FW champ, because he never defended. Max and Aldo are 10x the champs he is. He will never receive credit as a true champ champ, because his shot at Eddie was undeserved. The only reason Conor got that second belt was because he was gifted the chance to fight a favorable matchup vs Eddie the brawler while avoiding all the non-favorable matchups below him. Fook Conor, fook his ball garglers who think he's some kind of amazing fighter and especially fook his "financial fans".

MMA has already moved on.

I don't think there's a hater base on this board that is more pathetic than Conor haters.
<{1-17}>

That mirror lol

Yea and what happens to our fave guys after 20 years most of the time ?

Broke CTE shells of themselves

Im not a fan of Conor at all but I am happy for the guy that he managed to get paid and is getting out before hes punchy
<Fedor23>
I mean, do you honestly care? MMA fighters, boxers, and NFL players get paid to get brain damage for our enjoyment. That's the reality of it.
If you really cared you wouldn't watch the sport at all.

Mystic Mac

Like all great prophets . the man wrote his destiny

Cheers double champ

Enjoy the retirement and thank you for the fun fights
Win or loss

first off, you're falling for this play again? secondly, Conor was never a real fighter, he just wanted to make some money without taking unnecessary damage. when he faced adversity, he stepped back from the game. but, sure, enjoy your great prophet

1 - His "fans" (particularly his financial fans) literally try to live through his success as if its their own, which is far more pathetic.
2 - They refuse to acknowledge his bullshit and failures, coming up with more excuses than the man himself and will cling to anything for justification/comfort, no matter how unrelated to actual fighting accomplishments. If you bring up his lack of defenses, for example, they go to his finances. If you bring up his taps, they go to his PPV numbers.
3 - His haters are mostly a product of his fans, not the man himself. When hundreds of people were referring to him as the GOAT when he had 2 losses to bums on his record and nowhere near a major title, of course it creates some extreme (often overboard) backlash.

Conor was a very good fighter who was cast as something far greater than he was because he had a big mouth. Anyone who can't acknowledge that he was one of the best during his time is being irrational, but that is still nowhere near as irrational as the claims half of his fans make.

Well said my man, well said <mma4>

Back