@Silver
Reaction score
Mystic Mac

Like all great prophets . the man wrote his destiny

Cheers double champ

Enjoy the retirement and thank you for the fun fights
Win or loss

tenor.gif

Sounds like the mantra for every Instagram model.

Thats not being a prophet thats knowing you dont have the fighter spirit

Get in, never defend your belt, get choked, get retired

Get in, get rich, get out, get drunk everyday, get broke, get arrested, get back in the cage to cover court costs, get a liver transplant, get back me lucky charms

Conor bless
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I don't think there's a fanbase on this board that is more pathetic than Conor financial fans.
<{1-17}>

Fortunately for Mayweather he didn't do the same thing and is now referred to as the greatest boxer to have ever lived by a lot of people.

Conor will be known as a benefactor of good timing, PR stunts by his boss and running when the going got tough. Technically a champion but not a model one. Dude will be remembered as a fucking joke.

Mystic Mac

Like all great prophets . the man wrote his destiny

Cheers double champ

Enjoy the retirement and thank you for the fun fights
Win or loss

That wasn't a prophesy TS it was a plan.

Maybe he can borrow Rousey's pillow to bury his face in. I hear that helps with getting over losing.

If you're a Conor fan, I'm confused how you could possibly be happy that your favourite fighter has that mentality.
You only got to watch his career for 5 years. In the MMA world that's Brock levels of quickness.

Every else gets to watch their guys fight for 10-20 years.

Can't take that away from him but my lasting impressions of him are AGAIN - saying " ok, stop,no , ok, stop, I'm tapping " in immediate fashion once someone like bhibster got his arm across face. Also the circus of floyd carrying Gregor for 4 then putting it on him for 4+.

Hes literally walking away in his physical prime at 31.

That said, whatever - good for him and I hope his immaturity doesn't land him in bigger legal situations. I can really see in a few years waking up and seeing McGregor and felony in t.v land news. I hope not , hes a father now and hopefully he can get his shit together as far as carrying himself well.

Back