Gerrard to leave Liverpool at end of the season

Spoken

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Woke up and noticed a text from my friend and sure enough, it's on the LFC website.
Sorry I don't have a link but it's fairly common news in the UK. Any news or sports website will have something.

Sad for for Liverpool fans. I've always been a big, big fan of the captain and even if he is on the downside of his best years, I wish he'd stay and retire a red. A bit gutted, honestly.

He is going to play in MLS. With MLS i mean NYCFC.

He is going to play in MLS. With MLS i mean NYCFC.

In other words, you mean Manchester City when Lampard returns, as anyone knowledgeable about the sport knows that Gerrard & Lampard cannot play together :)

I forget how many League title has he won??????

oh ok........

numero-0.png

In other words, you mean Manchester City when Lampard returns, as anyone knowledgeable about the sport knows that Gerrard & Lampard cannot play together :)
Cant wait for the Toure, D.Silva, Gerrard, Lampard, Fernandinho midfield :icon_lol:

was this news really worthy of it's own thread?

I foresee this thread SLIPPING down the pages of the SB fast

i hate Liverpool with a passion but he single-handedly won the champions league, something my beloved Gunners have never done

Good man

Ive never watched the 06 final replay and probably never will.

[YT]H9c5ZC0kQTM[/YT]

dat you?

that's the GOAT United fan

i hate Liverpool with a passion but he single-handedly won the champions league, something my beloved Gunners have never done

He played his part but not single handidly.

That midfield of him, Alonso & Mascherano was beastly though. It has everything. Plus add in Torres up front. Amazing how they never won the league.

Back