Economy Germany went from envy of the world to the worst-performing major developed economy.

Germany is the canary in the coal mine for globalist experiments.

Their population is one of the most gullible in the world and there's little to no independent thought left amonst it's citizens who have all been shamed into being brainwashed since WW2.

I'm embarrassed everytime I go there.

In 2019 there was a push to get men to sit down while they pee. All the hotels in Stuttgart had signs and flyers in the bathrooms.

Pathetic.
Pissing sitting down isn't a bad idea to be fair. Urinals are dirty as fuck and when you piss standing even into a regular toilet you're leaving a mist of piss in the air.

It would make designing bathrooms easier too.

Do you really want to walk around in the piss mist of strangers in public places?

Pissing sitting down isn't a bad idea to be fair. Urinals are dirty as fuck and when you piss standing even into a regular toilet you're leaving a mist of piss in the air.

Do you really want to walk around in the piss mist of strangers in public places?
@Rational Poster sits down to piss confirmed

@Rational Poster sits down to piss confirmed
I actually don't. It does make a lot of sense and it's just some cultural shit we can't get passed.

The amount of germs and diseases that spread in high volume public bathrooms with urinals like stadiums and such is wild. You're just walking in and breathing piss.

Last edited:
Russian natural gas was cheap until some 2006 th....not after this and phrase cheap russian natural gas is MSM idiotism: end customers does know real life.
Green field: Germany, despite having not lesser salt and coal resources than Ukraine had in 1992 th....
Had cried that coal miners salaries are too high and later started to cry that coal is bad.
I had forget that local peat too is bad.

Gerhard and after Gerhard : Angela...

I forget about mobile phone plant ....and ceding real one manufacturing to other countries......

Didn't they ditch their nuclear power plants around the same time the cheap gas from Russia got interrupted? That can't have helped
Before this they had told that local german coal is bad.
Especially because open cast mines in east germany might provide not lesser heat than Ukr resources Ukr had in 1992-2014 th!.
miners salaries too high for oligarchy elite....this one here...btw like in Russia too and anywhere.

Gerhard and Angela = Gazprom and Rosneftj....

I had used stuff made in Germany and I'm scared that they had ceded a lot of manufacturing to be done in low salaries countries.

I most likely will agree to pay more for more physically durable and more precise stuff...rather than lower price and I will purchase next replacement really soon after I had already wasted time to get something.

Percent wise their civilian deaths were only a percent behind Russia according to this chart. In fact their 5th highest in this chart in civilian deaths

Yeah, that's my point.

They're 5th in civilian deaths despite them being the aggressor and fighting a two-front war. All 3 of the aggressors have higher military deaths than civilian deaths.

Yeah, that's my point.

They're 5th in civilian deaths despite them being the aggressor and fighting a two-front war. All 3 of the aggressors have higher military deaths than civilian deaths.
You said low and they were one of the highest

I actually don't. It does make a lot of sense and it's just some cultural shit we can't get passed.

The amount of germs and diseases that spread in high volume public bathrooms with urinals like stadiums and such is wild. You're just walking in and breathing piss.

Some of the older stadiums had troughs in the middle of the bathroom. Everyone would stand in a circle and piss. You would not have been pleased with that situation lol.

Compared to sitting and getting ass AIDS/pooper cancer/STD's and the black plague that most public mens toilet seats look like they have on them?

Better believe it!

You said low and they were one of the highest

I said "fairly low."

The complete thought would have been, "fairly low considering they were a large country fighting against all of Europe plus the US in a two-front war."

Back