Economy Germany went from envy of the world to the worst-performing major developed economy.

The Angela Merkel years are not looking so good now for Germany.

As the article mentions high energy costs due to expensive green policies is causing German businesses to leave the country.

I believe we see similar here in the US with Democrat run California and New York as examples. People and companies there are leaving the energy expensive blue states in droves. Some are predicting that California will lose 4 congressional seats due to so many people leaving. They are making the quality of life worse for many Americans.

Lots of article on this, one from last week.

Gavin Newsom’s war on affordable energy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/gavin-newsoms-war-on-affordable-energy
The same dip shit that spends 10s of billions under the guise of of solving the homeless problem only to make it much worse every year.

Democrat policy, pay people to be problems and never fix anything

German civilian deaths were actually fairly low. They were the ones doing the destruction onto other countries. The countries that got invaded by the aggressors were the ones that got it bad.

1200px-World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png

Babba Gump, Germany was running out of both blood and oil during the end of the war. Germany had a smaller population than Russia, the U.S., France, the British, and Japan.

You must be from one of those countries to think that it is germany's fault for not discovering these countries' fraud.

I know you're stupid, but man, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

U3IdqRB.jpg

I know you're stupid, but man, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

U3IdqRB.jpg

Does it get tiresome trying to use something trivial to make yourself seem smart or someone else to seem unbelievable stupid? It looks exhausting to need to compensate to such a degree. It is rather humorous to think that their is another grown ass man somewhere in the world that responds to things this way and spends the time to type it up to gaslight someone.

You go on justifying it being Germany's fault for not finding another country's fraud if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
lol…

Must suck to admit he’s been right about many things… like China and Russia

Obama warned on it before Trump... pretty much everyone saw Russias treachery incoming...it wasn't a surprise you dunce....

Like I said trump fans are dumb as shit

Babba Gump, Germany was running out of both blood and oil during the end of the war. Germany had a smaller population than Russia, the U.S., France, the British, and Japan.

Yes, they were running out of people but that's because they were devoting so many to the military.

All the Axis countries had far lower civilian deaths compared to military ones and I was specifically referring to a post that commented how destroyed Germany was. Obviously it's true since they lost, but I'm just pointing out that Allied countries were likely even worse- given their much higher civilian deaths.

Europe still is buying Russian Energy..

Obviously, just with a heavy markup by India. You can’t sanction India though.

They will be fine. They are a manufacturing and technology powerhouse, the biggest in Europe. They are just having a downturn. Look at all the global brands that are from Germany and the products they make and then see if you can find any other European nation that is comparable.

Gernany needs appropriate energy prices for their various industries to compete with other manufacturing countries. Unless we get much cheaper energy prices we will have a rude awakening thanks to the fucked policies enacted by our parties, including the retarded sanctions that are more costly to Germany than any other country including Russia. Thank god I have a highly specialized skillset and can work in Luxembourg or Switzerland when shit hits the fan. Although if Germany goes down so will the EU / Europe. Other leaches will have to foot their own bill.

Let's hope ze germans will actually be happy once they own nothing. Otherwise this might end badly.

From everything I've read they military is in a rather sad state, you can only get worried if they start changing that and eyeing up the Czechs again

From everything I've read they military is in a rather sad state, you can only get worried if they start changing that and eyeing up the Czechs again
I was born there, I'm not even slightly worried. Germany will always have a very oiled German machine.

lol…

Must suck to admit he’s been right about many things… like China and Russia

Oh please... he loves Russia and especially Putin who almost certain has dirt on him. Trump's entire campaign slogan in 2016 was from Dugin. If he really honestly thinks Russia and China are major problems for capitalism, freedom of expression and trade, then he's right but I don't necessarily agree with all his method... but I don't buy him hating on Russia.

Oh please... he loves Russia and especially Putin who almost certain has dirt on him. Trump's entire campaign slogan in 2016 was from Dugin. If he really honestly thinks Russia and China are major problems for capitalism, freedom of expression and trade, then he's right but I don't necessarily agree with all his method... but I don't buy him hating on Russia.
Nice bump

Germany tried to storm the world and lost in WWI
They then did it again and made a lot of progress. If they didn't attack Russia and America wasn't drawn into the war, they would have took over Europe. But lost again in WWII
Then they tried to take over Europe again, more diplomatically this time, by controlling the EU. But they let themselves get invaded by foreigners. They will have to try again if enough pureblood Germans are left to fight and not indoctrinated into being cucks.

Yea they need to get all the mudbloods out of Germany. Then they can finally ascend.

German civilian deaths were actually fairly low. They were the ones doing the destruction onto other countries. The countries that got invaded by the aggressors were the ones that got it bad.

1200px-World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png
Percent wise their civilian deaths were only a percent behind Russia according to this chart. In fact their 5th highest in this chart in civilian deaths

Back