International Germany is so screwed

The reason Germany has bounced back so much is because of the Marshall Plan.
That helped but ..Germany was already advanced and industrialized before the war.
Germans have engineering prowess and have a hard working protestant work ethic.

That helped but ..Germany was already advanced and industrialized before the war.
The Marshall Plan did more than help, though. After WWI, the Allies unloaded wartime debts and austerity on Germany that destroyed the country and helped ease the rise of Hitler. After WWII, the Americans decided to step in and actually help Germany rebuild rather than punishing all Germans after the war and potentially creating a scenario for future wars.

The Marshall Plan is still underrated to this day.

Virtue signaling? Great phrase. I've spoken about people posting on Facebook just to advertise how kind and generous they are, but that sums it up much better.

Post 1549 is also excellent, and more along the lines of what I believe in as opposed to puppet masters pulling the strings from the dark.

I think that's it for me for tonight. Cheers!

The concept of string pullers is not mutually exclusive to behaviors like virtue signalling. That would be like saying people buying products or repeating ideas aren't influenced by advertising or propaganda. It is difficult to disentangle the forces but they are present.

There are dynamics which act on people that affect their behaviors in a subconscious way. It is possible to engineer certain types of behaviors and views into society over time.

I haven't heard it but I downloaded it for later. I'm skeptical of that viewpoint FWIW.

I just realized the video I linked wasn't the one I was thinking of that was relevant to the current discussion about peculiar aspects of modern leftist ideology. It's still a good video, just less relevant.

This is what I was thinking of (most of the video is background on his experienced with KGB so I have linked to 1:07:00 to the 15 minute segment on subversion.

I agree and this is just a recent revelation for me... Maybe I didn't just to see it, I'm not sure. But it's extremely troubling. And I think you're right. But for the Liberal culture to adopt something like Islam that is LITERALLY completely opposite in it's views is simply beyond my scope of comprehension. We advocate for women, gays, etc... They murder and rape them. And those who don't, support it. And those who don't support it, refuse to speak out against it.

Tell me... What am I missing here?

Two things :
-as someone pointed out : being anti-establishment
- a good dose of self-loathing
- fear : there are no repercussions for self loathing in the western world, while there are many when you question mass-immigration/Islam/etc.

12705446_438600929669733_6534755708309631111_n.jpg

*facepalm
What a load of neo-nazi horseshit.

Hitler is by far....BY FAR, the worst thing ever to happen to Germany.
If Germany was a shithole before Hitler then how would you describe the state he left her in in '45?
He lied to us, he deceived us, he destroyed us and in the very end he blamed us for failing him after he got us in a hopeless situation.
You wanna see what was his gift to us?...watch some colorized youtube footage of Berlin and Dresden after the war.

Germany invented and pioneered so many things in so many domains and its predecessor, the HRE was a beacon of culture, music, literature and philosophy......and what are we best known for?...the holocaust, nazis, WW2 and Hitler.
Thousand years history of great achievements went down the drain because of those cursed 12 years.

You have zero fucking idea how much damage Hitler did to us.

We owe him for what we are today?.,...what an idiot.

Yes, you do.

I would not be so sure about he lying to you, at least no more than the polititians of his era.

Listen, I can understan your hate, but think about this... Do you think he would have got into power if it wasnt because of the communist threat in Europe? Did you hear about the communist jews in Germany? Why do you think Franco did his move in Spain, because he did not like the Republic or because of the communist threat?
It is hard to swallow, I know, it is not PC, I know. I am not a fan of any leader, in fact, to be a leader you need to be a little sociopath and real son of a bitch.
He was probably the best option, otherwise you would have ended like Poland, Hungary, etc.
Fuck, even people in Russia felt relieved when invaded by the germans, that makes you think pretty much what kind of people Stalin dogs were.

Now, man up and dont feel guilty for something that took place 70 years ago. Start looking forward with no remorse and try to fix your actual problems, before it is too late and some cheap imitator comes to scene...

Except that Germany 's industrial strongholds are rather located in catholic regions :
- Baden Wurtemberg
- Bavaria
- a significant portion of the Ruhr

Except that Germany 's industrial strongholds are rather located in catholic regions :
- Baden Wurtemberg
- Bavaria
- a significant portion of the Ruhr
Yeah but German Catholics have similar temperment to their non Catholic fellow Germans.

Yeah but German Catholics have similar temperment to their non Catholic fellow Germans.

I guess that it could be true to a certain extent. The most industrious and thrifty Germans P4P are the Schwabians and they are Catholics.

Cover title is Islamic rape of Europe, since i cant make a thread i leave this here, seems right since the germs are getting raped the most. Apparently this was very controversial in all the rapiMackhmed rapefugee illegal criminals loving nations.

wSieci-Islamic-rape-europe-2.jpg

I guess that it could be true to a certain extent. The most industrious and thrifty Germans P4P are the Schwabians and they are Catholics.

" The Protestant work ethic is often credited with helping to define the societies of Northern Europe, such as Scandinavia, Latvia, Estonia, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. Germanic immigrants brought their work ethic to the United States of America. As such a person does not need to be religious in order to follow the Protestant work ethic, as it is a part of certain cultures."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic

So yeah one does not actually have to be a religious protestant to follow the Protestant work ethic.

Have you listened to Yuri Bezmenov (KGB Defector) talk about ideological subversion? What he talks about explains a lot of what is happening with the Marxist idiologies creeping into the left (and the right to a lesser extent), and he did his presentations in the early 80's so we have the benefit of hindsight.

You know Anatoliy Golytsin? Look for this two books:

V. Anatoly Golitsyn , New Lies For Old: The Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation (Dodd, Mead & Company, 1984).

Through the Eyes of the Enemy(Washington, Regnery) by Stanislav Lunev

http://www.olavodecarvalho.org/english/other/100429buchar_en.html
http://www.olavodecarvalho.org/traducoes/lenin.htm

I agree and this is just a recent revelation for me... Maybe I didn't just to see it, I'm not sure. But it's extremely troubling. And I think you're right. But for the Liberal culture to adopt something like Islam that is LITERALLY completely opposite in it's views is simply beyond my scope of comprehension. We advocate for women, gays, etc... They murder and rape them. And those who don't, support it. And those who don't support it, refuse to speak out against it.

Tell me... What am I missing here?

You know Anatoliy Golytsin? Look for this two books:

V. Anatoly Golitsyn , New Lies For Old: The Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation (Dodd, Mead & Company, 1984).

Through the Eyes of the Enemy(Washington, Regnery) by Stanislav Lunev

http://www.olavodecarvalho.org/english/other/100429buchar_en.html
http://www.olavodecarvalho.org/traducoes/lenin.htm

I haven't read his stuff, but I read your links and it aligns well with my current view of things in terms of Marxist/Leninist expansion. It's supported by powerful internationalist elements within the US otherwise it wouldn't be so successful.

Some notable quotes..

This absurd surrender of the winners was also stimulated by powerful globalist circles, whose interest in establishing worldwide bureaucratic controls converges with the objectives of communism.”

Obviously there is a lot of we don’t know and probably we will never know. We can only look at facts available and come up with our own conclusions. It is obvious that international finance is pushing hard for the New World Order, a sort of global management, perhaps as Zbigniew Brzezinski talks about. In his book The Grand Chessboard he suggests that the United States, in the near future, must cease to be the superpower and that this will lead to the creation of a new global system of government where politics will be replaced by new global management. Let me quote, for lack of better words, Olavo de Carvalho here again: “What we have is a gigantic symbiosis of all globalist and statist forces around the world. Meta-capitalists are natural allies of the communists.”

The Western public is well massaged by media and “proper” education to the point they can’t comprehend what is going on and in a large part they don’t care anyway. The young generation of Americans today has no knowledge of history and can’t put in the perspective what is going on today because they have no idea what happened in the past. The people living in the former Soviet Block countries have a different experience, but experiencing the situation from “inside” makes them unable to see the big picture. A few individuals who are aware of what is going on and are concerned about it can’t avert the trend. And after all, their governments don’t even care what they think and say anymore. The new system was set up the way that nobody can change anything. Elections can be easily manipulated and the outcomes will be always the same no matter what party wins.

Good read, thanks

Last edited:
I haven't read his stuff, but I read your links and it aligns well with my current view of things in terms of Marxist/Leninist expansion. It's supported by powerful internationalist elements within the US otherwise it wouldn't be so successful.

Some notable quotes..

Good read, thanks

You know Jeffrey Nyquist and Diana West?

Back