International German soldiers w/torches march in front of Reichstag!

raw

Looks cool. Would be better if it was 100k of them but this is a decent showing. Tradition is a big part of life for a society. Shame they were probably deliberately only allowed a small amount of men to perform this. Similar to how Japan is still not allowed to have an army yet their enemy China is growing more powerful than ever. Really makes ya think.

Looks cool. Would be better if it was 100k of them but this is a decent showing. Tradition is a big part of life for a society. Shame they were probably deliberately only allowed a small amount of men to perform this. Similar to how Japan is still not allowed to have an army yet their enemy China is growing more powerful than ever. Really makes ya think.

Japan has 150K in their self defense Ground force (army)
Its been active since the 50ties.

And since 2010 its been geared towards China.

Japan has 150K in their self defense Ground force (army)
Its been active since the 50ties.

And since 2010 its been geared towards China.

?

Lol are you somehow trying to suggest that people marching with torches in Charlottesville weren't being racist and were actually honouring German soldiers who died in Afghanistan?

In my country we have a celebratory day that honors latvian soldiers that fought for Nazis in WW2.

Local Russians love it!

<{outtahere}>

This does not scare me. There appears to be some aura that it should terrify me from the media and some posters

Well not really. The US is no longer the ones limiting their military. Japan is the one who has been keeping it that way for a long time. They’re going through a reformation process now and amending the constitutional law that limit their military. I believe they just changed it to allow for air craft carriers and are building their first one since ww2

Lol are you somehow trying to suggest that people marching with torches in Charlottesville weren't being racist and were actually honouring German soldiers who died in Afghanistan?

While they literally chanted "Jews will not replace us."

Back