International German soldiers w/torches march in front of Reichstag!

Lmao you actually are a nazi. Not even trying to hide it.

So this definition of a nazi you are working with is what?
Any person who doesn't want to be replaced in the land of their ancestors? Is that it?

Any person who doesn't want to be replaced in the land of their ancestors? Is that it?

Dude, shut the fuck up. Stop playing dumb. You know what you are doing and what you support. Stop being a pussy and tip toeing around it.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Stop playing dumb. You know what you are doing and what you support. Stop being a pussy and tip toeing around it.

That's a very basic couple of questions you just fled from.

I assume living in Australia you're Aborigine?

I assume living in Australia you're Aborigine?

Stupid assumption. But with what this guy seems to believe is that indigenous Australians are nazis because they don't want be replaced either.

Stupid assumption. But with what this guy seems to believe is that indigenous Australians are nazis because they don't want be replaced either.

I don't think what's happening in America is anything like the level of replacement that happened to the indigenous Aussies that's all.

I don't think what's happening in America is anything like the level of replacement that happened to the indigenous Aussies that's all.

It was wrong then and continues to be wrong now.
Many people believe it is happening in many western nations. You can make arguments about whether it's happening or not but we should be learning from history at least.

People in America are being replaced by Jews?

That's a very basic couple of questions you just fled from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

That replacement bullshit you said was no big deal is called the Great Replacement conspiracy. It is White Nationalist propaganda.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blo...l (German: Blut,a counterweight to urban ones.

That is the meaning of the phrase blood and soil. A phrase you can hear the tikki torch marchers chanting in Charlottesville.

Now fuck off back under the rock you crawled out from.

I think the thread was originally about Germany

So you didn't know the guy you were replying to was specifically talking about what Americans were saying and now that you do you concede his point?

So you didn't know the guy you were replying to was specifically talking about what Americans were saying and now that you do you concede his point?

I concede there is a blood and soul chant in his vid there.
Blood and soil is not something I've heard of before.
He was originally referring to the flag waving during the day incident.

I concede there is a blood and soul chant in his vid there.
Blood and soil is not something I've heard of before.
He was originally referring to the flag waving during the day incident.

Plenty of pics of guys with Nazi flags, confederate flags, guys in kkk hoods, etc. Look them up yourself. It isn't my job to educate you.

So back to where this started...do you think people who don't want to be replaced in their homeland or the land of their ancestors are nazis?

So back to where this started...do you think people who don't want to be replaced in their homeland or the land of their ancestors are nazis?

Mother fucker it is a fucking conspiracy. There is no chance of Jewish people replacing White people in America you stupid fuck. It is the same propaganda Hitler used against the Jews during WW2. Not to mention the White people in the US already replaced the people in their homeland. The Native Americans. You dumb fuck.

Not to mention America is a melting pot that does not belong to any one ethnicity.

Mother fucker it is a fucking conspiracy. There is no chance of Jewish people replacing White people in America you stupid fuck. It is the same propaganda Hitler used against the Jews during WW2. Not to mention the White people in the US already replaced the in their homeland. The Native Americans. You dumb fuck.

Not to mention America is a melting pot that does not belong to any one ethnicity.

You're very emotional. I doubt you talk to anyone outside internet posts like this

When I am around dumb fucks I talk to them like dumb fucks. Internet or no internet.

I'm doubting you talk to people face to face like this. It would make you seem dysfunctional and give you a life of drama

Back