Crime German Police Conducts Mass Raids Against Suspected Misogynic Hate Speech

It's bad when he's a lot better choice then the democrats are putting our there.

I don't agree with everything he has done or said that's for sure.

Trump is a better choice?

JFC what are your criteria?

We're deep into the information age, there is an enormous amount of power in speech. Bad actors are using freedom of speech to manipulate millions of people with misinformation.

I don't think there are any easy answers or solutions. All remedies will smell authoritarian but hopefully enough people will accept that some are necessary.
- You know thats has been happening for decades athleast!

We're deep into the information age, there is an enormous amount of power in speech. Bad actors are using freedom of speech to manipulate millions of people with misinformation.

I don't think there are any easy answers or solutions. All remedies will smell authoritarian but hopefully enough people will accept that some are necessary.
They can start by silencing the politicians on social media that tell and spread lies all the time. They want to silence the citizens of earth but the politicians can just say whatever they want.

Let's start with democrats don't even know what a woman is and what an illegal is.

There is a list of social issues a long one and that's just the start.

I vote platform not the person.

Ah, so treating others like human beings is a disqualifying feature for you. I get why you're in love with Trump.

Who did I defend? Not everyone cares about politics dude. Just pointing out your logical leaps of emotion.

I was pointing out how ridiculous it is for a Trump supporter to praise the constitution.
And still vote for a guy who has no regard for it.
We are in the politics section, dummy. if you are not into that why are you even?

Please remind me which one this is.......

F2e2BD4XAAA3JcC.jpg:large

Looks like they are bringing back the Stasi.

[YT]

they derailed the home care referendum in Ireland. The idea was that the term ''women of the home'' in the constitution was out dated and people were spreading shit like ''they want to cancel mother's day.'' The problem here isn't being woke as they say, it's that one side is clearly spreading more BS than the other and causing violence.

they derailed the home care referendum in Ireland. The idea was that the term ''women of the home'' in the constitution was out dated and people were spreading shit like ''they want to cancel mother's day.'' The problem here isn't being woke as they say, it's that one side is clearly spreading more BS than the other and causing violence.
what violence was caused?

The raids concentrated on suspects who had set their sights on well-known women like female politicians - often the target of misogynistic hatred online. Investigators also sought out suspects who have threatened women not in the public eye.

I figured it would be something like that.

they+live.jpg

Every political thread here is funny.. noone has logical conversation anymore if your of different opinions.. it's now just who can fire off the most hyper exaggerated projections about the other. Facts or logic no longer a part of conversation.

Not that probably targets were'nt cunts but

Germany: mass raids to stop online hate speech against women

also Germany: try to cover up hundreds of actual sexual aggressions against women to not create bad image of immigration

No sympathy for angry incels but some of their priorities feel misplaced lmao

Back