German Mayor Forced to Close Bridge...

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...so that Pokemon Go players can catch Pokemons in safety.
xpveqvejwjyl8cialda6.jpg

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte...-der-koe-wird-nun-doch-gesperrt-aid-1.6145225

Trying to understand why this game is so popular.

How about closing the fuckin border?? Anyway I hope all those Pokemon players were smart enough to go home before it got dark. That's when the firecrackers come out and a swarm of Muslims come and "culturally enrich" your private parts.

I would be happy if closing bridges for people that go out and play a game would be the biggest issue we have in Germany right now.

Normally I'd scoff at accommodating something like that -- but it looks like businesses figured out a way to cash In on these plebs -- so, good for the city.

It's like keeping the junkies in a crack den
the comparison pics are very revealing. A desolate and underused pedestrian downtown area suddenly rejuvenated with pedestrian activity with local businesses benefitting. I know a lot of OLDS complain about those damn kids and their pokemons, but this phenomenon is a boom to the economy.

My town has a large park that is rarely populated, but ever since this game came out it is PACKED with people from afternoon to late night. At first it was only teens, but now its players of all ages. All the businesses in the downtown area surrounding it are absolutely loving the spike in foot traffic.

This dumb little game is sparking new conversations about civic policy and urban planning, and the importance of pedestrian-centric living spaces.

Leave the bridge open and let's weed out the fucking weak and pointless already and make society stronger!

Is that bridge where all the pokeman characters show up? So people just wait there all day for them to pop up?

All the developers need to do is sync it with googlemaps and put the damned pokemon in areas not heavily trafficked. Human factors issue 101....

All the developers need to do is sync it with googlemaps and put the damned pokemon in areas not heavily trafficked. Human factors issue 101....

Pennywise agrees. Divert the kids to the least populated areas possible. Much safer that way.

image001.png

Is that bridge where all the pokeman characters show up? So people just wait there all day for them to pop up?
Why arent you playing the game with your kids? Every parent is doing that these days.

Back