German Mayor Forced to Close Bridge...

Over/Under on how long this will last: 3 months.

Trying to understand why this game is so popular.

Same here. Isn't league of legends better?

*Note I downloaded it, and I played it for a little while and just couldn't get into it.

Same here. Isn't league of legends better?

*Note I downloaded it, and I played it for a little while and just couldn't get into it.
Nothing is better than the Mass Effect series, imo. I guess Pokemon is a way to combine physical and virtual gaming maybe??

So why is it so popular?

13692615_10154372535209860_4700879817438392619_n.jpg

even the US military is using it to recruit people.

and these stampedes to catch a rare pokemon:

cops are staging Pokemon events to reach out to their community:

Pikachu Bless

Lol. My kids don't have phones yet.

Serious question, when are the kids getting their cellphones typically? My oldest is a 3rd grader. I saw one girl his age with one but I don't know if it was a working phone or just for games.
I have friends with kids that age and they play them on the parent's phone. Its a good family game because you get to explore your town together.

13692615_10154372535209860_4700879817438392619_n.jpg

even the US military is using it to recruit people.

and these stampedes to catch a rare pokemon:

cops are staging Pokemon events to reach out to their community:

Pikachu Bless

What in the heck happened to our military? We are now using Pokeman to lure in soldiers and naming ships after child molesters.

Ok. I didn't know that.
Just getting with the times.

Poster might be fake.
Also, there's been an anti-military sentiment as of late, I guess they figured this will look good to some.

Ok. I didn't know that.

Yea I went exploring town with my nephew yesterday. Lived in the area my whole life, but found some new places I never went haha. A lot of buildings in town represent places in game that give you pokeballs or other things you want. So it actually encourages you to hit land marks or whatever. We went all over. I didn't play though, just enjoyed a long ass walk.

He was telling me how at the sculpture part nearly every sculpture was like a pokemart or something, so him and his friends went to all of them. That just wouldn't have happened without this game. A bunch of kids checking out art in the park. Without this game he'd be at home on the couch watching tv.

I would be happy if closing bridges for people that go out and play a game would be the biggest issue we have in Germany right now.

Flood the country with migrants while keeping the indigenous population sedated with the opiate of our time - computerized entertainment.

These lemmings are just begging to be victimized.

Back