News Gerald Meerschaert vs. Makhmud Muradov set for UFC Fight Night, Aug. 28th

Who wins?

• Total voters
No gif of Khamzat sending Gerald to another dimension? For shame.

Kinda off topic, but when I see someone named Gerald I always think of the guy from The Witcher, even though they're spelt different lol.

GM3 has another fight booked! Gotta give props for trying to stay active this year. He faces a tough opponent though, Makhmud Muradov (25-6) who is currently on a 14 fight win streak.

War Muradov!!

GM3 needs a 1round sub if he wants to win this match. Good opponent for Makhmud to keep building up his experience.

2nd round KO for Makhmud and will get a ranked fighter next fight

Like Gerald, but he's in deep shit if he can't get this to the ground

Muradov is good, but he looked rusty in his last fight. Hoping for a good showing here.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ufc-books-makhmud-muradov-vs-175856896.html

Kinda odd, thought mayweather could hook him up with a faster way up the rankings. Especially after 2 bonuses of 3 wins in ufc.

for those who dont know, this is is the kid mayweather is managing for some reason. You can google the rest.

I wanna see him against a legit grappler before I decide what he’s made of.

I thought Mayweather and Mach put their relationship on hold during Covid.
Meerkat i thought is BJJ based guy.

I thought Mayweather and Mach put their relationship on hold during Covid.
Meerkat i thought is BJJ based guy.
If the fight goes to the ground it’ll tell us a lot, but it seems like G3 wants to focus on standup as much as possible after the embarrassing khamzat KO. The grudge shower in his last fight lol.

If the fight goes to the ground it’ll tell us a lot, but it seems like G3 wants to focus on standup as much as possible after the embarrassing khamzat KO. The grudge shower in his last fight lol.
Meerkat will shoot knowing Mach's deadly KO power - why experiment. Mach by TKO Rnd 2

Meerkat will shoot knowing Mach's deadly KO power - why experiment. Mach by TKO Rnd 2
Deadly ko power?
I’d say more afraid of his meticulously crafted stand up skills.
He’s not exactly a power puncher or brawler.

Deadly ko power?
I’d say more afraid of his meticulously crafted stand up skills.
He’s not exactly a power puncher or brawler.
He’s not exactly a power puncher? 17 KOs of 25 wins. Tells me ju know shyte about Mach. Get used to seeing more of him dawg.

P.S. on a sidenote.... Before you'd see "MTM" under his Association. Looks like he no longer trains with Money Team anymore (aka Mayweather gym).
upload_2021-5-8_20-47-26.png

He’s not exactly a power puncher? 17 KOs of 25 wins. Tells me ju know shyte about Mach. Get used to seeing more of him dawg.

P.S. on a sidenote.... Before you'd see "MTM" under his Association. Looks like he no longer trains with Money Team anymore (aka Mayweather gym).
View attachment 853229
So u looked up his sherdog profile and now ur an expert? I like how u used his nickname to show how much u follow him...

Which, if you did follow you’d actually watch his fights and see his style, as he is a very technical and calculating striker, not a power puncher nor a brawler, he spends quite some time in his feel out process when the fight starts.

second of all.. literally all his fucking social media has TMT on it, literally every news article that came out recently with his name says he’s with floyd...

https://www.instagram.com/makhmud_muradov/?hl=en
-
https://mobile.twitter.com/makhmudmuradov

-

https://www.explica.co/makhmud-mura...rt-added-to-ufc-fight-night-on-august-28.html
Obviously you wont read the article so I’m quote the relevant part:
Born in Tajikistan but representative of Uzbekistan and Czech Republic, Muradov, member of The Money Team from Floyd mayweather, is found 3 – 0 in the UFC.

you pretentious casuals make me sick
<{clintugh}>

Edit: the dude actually has a shitload of gyms at his disposal, but regardless of where he goes, floyd controls operated every single business inquiry surrounding Makhmud’s name.

Back