• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St-Pierre expected to unveil his intentions regarding his future on Friday!

just retire so we can see lawler/Hendricks fight for gold

Hoping for retirement. He really has nothing else to prove, having beaten all the top comp. Time for someone else to take charge.

GO CONDUT!

Friday the winner of the UFC Cover Vote will also be announced.

Be pretty funny if GSP gets the cover and retires on the same day (thought not anything wrong with it, I suppose).

i already hear Dana destroying GSP, because he has no respect towards fighters.

if he is in Quebec on Friday, I hope that means Gus won the cover vote for EA UFC which is being announced that day too.

no one cares... we all knows it going to be "I'm going to fight Hendricks again and beat him this time badly"

I love how GSP is dragging this out like the LeBern James decision or something as if anyone outside of Canada would give a shit if he retires

Must be retirement. Why else would he have a press conference?

I love how GSP is dragging this out like the LeBern James decision or something as if anyone outside of Canada would give a shit if he retires

I bet Dana cares (as GSP has sold more PPVs than anyone in UFC history).
I bet Hendricks cares (because he wants to beat the champ and take the belt).
I bet a lot of those fans who have bought his PPVs (of whom Canada only accounts a small portion) care.

Back