• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St-Pierre expected to unveil his intentions regarding his future on Friday!

GSP-I'm training full time for the Olympics. I want another kind of gold. The only struggle is deciding who I should win gold for Canada or France. I have no challenges left in UFC since they didn't sign Askren............................... :icon_chee Don't worry GSP how about GSP vs Askren at the Olympics in wrestling.

Last edited:
I can't understand why none of you get upset at his competition for fighting boring and not being able to do anything to him? Would i like him to show some of the old GSP with Superman punches and spinning kicks and punches? Sure would, but not going to loose sleep over it. He's dominated everyone since the rematch against Serra except for Hendricks. The Serra fight where he got hit behind the ear and everyone claims he has no chin now changed him. I do wish at times that he could merge the old GSP with the new smarter fighting GSP. Basically how he was in the 2nd Serra fight and the fight against Penn.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Agreed the true #1 gets KTFO by Weidman right?

You won't get an answer on this one.

He's going to reveal that he's actually Anderson Silva - that's why the superfight could never happen

Hopefully he will announce a superfight with the winner of 168.

A new GSP fragrance is going to be out just in time for Xmas!

*smells cologne*

"Is that cabbage George?"

"yeah, chicks dig it."

only the older crowd will get that one :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WINGNUT
Back