• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St-Pierre expected to unveil his intentions regarding his future on Friday!

GSP to announce that he might consider retiring for a little bit, most of the time.

If he really walks away after that weak performance then wow

Mouahh .

Doesn't get KO by Hendricks = weak .

Clearly you don't like MMA as GSP vs Hendricks is a FOTY candidate .

He's coming out of the closet and he can't fight anymore because he doesn't want his opponents to feel off of him, it will be unfair for them.

He should just come out as straight just to mindfuck everyone.

Via Google Translate (Original article is in French)

Source

Can any Sherdogger who speaks French confirm this translation to us? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Thanks dude^.

man..I won't be able to sleep at night....this is more important than the Kennedy assassination.

I highly doubt GSP would hold a press conference for "coming out" or to announce that he's rematching Johny Hendricks. Seem like very small things for a press conference.

Unfortunately, it does sound like retirement. One of the greatest athletes to come out of Canada is retiring. Sounds worthy of a press conference.

They dont lose to no name japanese fighters either nor do they get knocked out by a middleweight.

Agreed.

Fortunaltely Fedor never tapped to strikes, lost to no name fighters or got knocked out by a MW.

He's coming out and you're leading his "new" fan club. Guys like you can now "really" relate to him.

Well somebody is obsessed with homosexuality 😀
So this supposed homophobia you have, is it because you have thoughts that you aren't comfortable with? So you're acting out?
It's 2013, we'll accept you.
I wouldn't be surprised if Georges calendar was hanging on your wall right now.

I bet his press conference will be as boring as his fights.

Breath ... not bated

Back