Social George Orwell's Estate goes WOKE!

It's a re-telling of the story from a different perspective. The original will still be available.
Doesn't that new Karate Kid series do this? It reexamines the story from Johnny's point of view. This is nothing new.

Fucking incels just heard this is from a woman's point of view and that was enough to trigger them. "They're going to ban 1984 and call it sexist!"

It's a re-telling of the story from a different perspective. The original will still be available.
They banned how to kill mocking bird among others because it has offended a very few.. No one had a issue with these books. Expect the content.

The problem with a re-telling of the story "different perspective" is that it wont catch the attention as the classic, original had being.

Next they should right it from an Afghanistan womens point of view. It'll be a blank page , since you know , Biden made sure they wouldn't be aloud to have one.
What does Biden have to do with and English writer?

They banned how to kill mocking bird among others.. No one had a issue with these books. Expect the content.

The problem with a re-telling of the story "different perspective" is that it wont catch the attention as the classic, original had being.
How do we translate this to English? Or is using proper grammar “woke” now?

Doesn't that new Karate Kid series do this? It reexamines the story from Johnny's point of view. This is nothing new.

Fucking incels just heard this is from a woman's point of view and that was enough to trigger them. "They're going to ban 1984 and call it sexist!"

Loads of things do it. A lot of fan written ones get popular too, the only difference between this and a fanfic really is they've asked permission from the estate so they can make money off it.

If anything re-telling something draws more attention to the original rather than less.

Dude, I like you and you seem like a different guy in the betting forum but you're really, really paranoid.
You dont seem like you understand what Woke really is. Remind me again how great the new star wars movies had being? have they being a success? or a woke hot fire dumpster?

You dont seem like you understand what Woke really is. Remind me again how great the new star wars movies had being? have they being a success? or a woke hot fire dumpster?

Financially they were a massive success. I thought the force awakens was okay, I don't see what was woke about it other than having a woman and a black guy in leading roles.

Haven't seen the other new ones so can't comment on those.

They banned how to kill mocking bird among others because it has offended a very few.. No one had a issue with these books. Expect the content.

<Huh2>

Oh look you got triggered by what i wrote so you try to change the topic by pretending i didn't wrote it in English.
I honestly could not understand what you were trying to say. You decided to respond with more bad grammar.
Let me ask you a question how do we know if you even know how to read if you can’t type a couple of sentences correctly?

Financially they were a massive success. I thought the force awakens was okay, I don't see what was woke about it other than having a woman and a black guy in leading roles.

Haven't seen the other new ones so can't comment on those.
I was expecting you would say that. The New Star Wars weren't a success. I had seen the numbers.

I don't see what was woke
Ok Progressive.

Sounds interesting if done well. Lol at people who don't even read books getting triggered because of “a women’s point of view” . Some of these guys are still losing sleep because of Ghostbusters.

Doesn't that make you a chud because you're apparently getting your 2 minutes of hate by hating on someone and calling them a chud?
Careful! You're talking to a guy who sometimes refers to himself in the 3rd person. :)

Back