Social Generation Z getting fired from her job, expose her sadness on TikTok.

People will broadcast any emotion or event because there’s always a possibility that doing so could “go viral”. The younger kids do it because they’ve known nothing before smartphones and crave fame. The older do it in hopes of making money. And some do it because everyone else is.

Anyone making tik toks bragging about doing nothing at work deserve to be fired.
Especially those who worked from home.
What? fuckin snitch hall monitor tattle tale. Let a player play. Job doesnt give a fuck about you why should you give a fuck about the job. Do as little as possible for money,is the key to a healthy life!

I will share with you guys this story of me being happy that some girl I know got laid off from tech company and she's devastated and hearing about it made me so fucking happy. I might make a thread about it with more details:

A long time ago, I was working as a pool attendant, making minimum wage. I had zero future. I was in my 20s already and this young high school girl made fun of me, along with the other girls I worked with. They made fun of me because I didn't have a car and I had to take the local bus. I applied for other jobs, but I never managed to get an interview.

It's so hard to get fired these days, takes a special kind of arsehole for it to happen

Lesson learned. Don't glamorize your employer.

What? fuckin snitch hall monitor tattle tale. Let a player play. Job doesnt give a fuck about you why should you give a fuck about the job. Do as little as possible for money,is the key to a healthy life!

The snitch in the scenario he’s given are the ‘guilty’ themselves. Damn right your boss doesn’t give a fuck about you but if you snitch on yourself by posting shit online about doing nothing at work etc then you deserve the metaphorical stitches that come your way

The snitch in the scenario he’s given are the ‘guilty’ themselves. Damn right your boss doesn’t give a fuck about you but if you snitch on yourself by posting shit online about doing nothing at work etc then you deserve the metaphorical stitches that come your way
Well I guess you are right,but in principle,its OK for him to do nothin at work,all im sayin

People have been crying about stuff for longer than since the emergence of smart phones and social media. Those mediums just make it particularly easy for people to broadcast their issues.
Exactly.

I have worked with people from multiple generations. Each one has its winners and losers. Tbh, the one generation that has consistently had the laziest and most entitled people in my experience was the boomers. But I’ve worked with zoomers, millennials, gen x’ers, and each of those generations have had some real shit eaters too.

Still, the boomers have been the only ones who not only consistently failed to do any work, but also bitched about it if anyone suggested they should do their fucking jobs.

I will share with you guys this story of me being happy that some girl I know got laid off from tech company and she's devastated and hearing about it made me so fucking happy. I might make a thread about it with more details:

A long time ago, I was working as a pool attendant, making minimum wage. I had zero future. I was in my 20s already and this young high school girl made fun of me, along with the other girls I worked with. They made fun of me because I didn't have a car and I had to take the local bus. I applied for other jobs, but I never managed to get an interview.

just take a look at you now, WoW

Tik Tok is so weird. Ever do a tik tok live? People do the weirdest stuff for like 12 viewers.

I keep telling myself: If I ignore it, it will go away.

I fear I've been horribly horribly wrong.

Plenty of open registers at Target. Go put them apps in slackers.

Don't buy it. This is a sympathy tactic that will land her donations from the bleeding hearts or another job offer from a company trying to get in the good graces of the online mob.

Has someone already set up the GoFundMe?

People have been crying about stuff for longer than since the emergence of smart phones and social media. Those mediums just make it particularly easy for people to broadcast their issues.

Well said. As fun as it is to mock the younger generation, we have to be fair. Folks were always crying into cameras... even before smartphones were a thing, they'd be doing it on Webcam. This isn't limited to generation Z or anyone else.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11676409/Google-workers-share-life-like-laid-off.html

Tiktok, a well known cradle for Millenials and Gen Z to declare their anger, sadness, weird tricks, dancing and all...i think society definenitly lost control her, why this generation is such a self made one ? Have to expose and to cry about everything. Terrible.

Here is a bit of humor too...since were talking about TikTok.

Funny video, but I recall nurses doing the same thing in 2020 in allegedly packed hospitals.

Back