Social Generation Z getting fired from her job, expose her sadness on TikTok.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’m marching right into my bosses office and demanding a subsidized speak easy bar for building moral.

People have been crying about stuff for longer than since the emergence of smart phones and social media. Those mediums just make it particularly easy for people to broadcast their issues.
Thing is...it is indeed, but now it takes it to a whole new level with technology that allow that kind of behavior...the ''you see me, you see me CRYING ?'' ''please care about me'' and at the same time getting a nasty reputation of the company...hopefully i only depend on Indeed, glassdoor or yelp for reviews of companies...and still.

Lot of people in tech getting laid off nowadays.

Hilarious "what's wrong with people today?" vid though.

Last edited:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11676409/Google-workers-share-life-like-laid-off.html

Tiktok, a well known cradle for Millenials and Gen Z to declare their anger, sadness, weird tricks, dancing and all...i think society definenitly lost control her, why this generation is such a self made one ? Have to expose and to cry about everything. Terrible.

Here is a bit of humor too...since were talking about TikTok.

I lost it at the pick in the beard...<45>I don't understand this insistence on making videos about your feelings & then posting on the internet. For everything. Shit is funny.

Anyone making tik toks bragging about doing nothing at work deserve to be fired.
Especially those who worked from home.
one year ago i was working remotely as Desktop industrial business support, won't like i was scrolling Sherdog a lot during dead times, lol.

A lot of these people were not in the workforce during the last recession and only know sunshine, rainbows, and endless expansion. This will be a rude awakening for many of them if they can’t land on their feet in another tech space.

People have been crying about stuff for longer than since the emergence of smart phones and social media. Those mediums just make it particularly easy for people to broadcast their issues.

forreal. checkout @Goonerview threads.

he's cried about his shitty ass haircuts multiple times & his failures trying to date his students & shit as well.

A lot of these people were not in the workforce during the last recession and only know sunshine, rainbows, and endless expansion. This will be a rude awakening for many of them if they can’t land on their feet in another tech space.
This, this apply mainly for the gen Z and late millenials, were in for a rude one like you say...if a 2008 crisis happen again.

Eat a dick you ridiculously privileged little gen Z wanker. Welcome to the real world.

Just practice your lines for your new job... "would you like fries with that?"

Eat a dick you ridiculously privileged little gen Z wanker. Welcome to the real world.

Just practice your lines for your new job... "would you like fries with that?"
Mcds doesnt ask if you want fries with that anymore it is actually inconvenient lol

Google employees make a lot of money so I wonder what some of these people are going to do that bought multi-million dollar homes in the Bay with ridiculous mortgages. You got staff engineers making 400k/year, senior engineers making 800k/year and some director/jr. execs making $1 mil+/year. I'm sure some of them were let go.

One of our friends got laid off from FB during their big layoff in November. We were doing a friendsgiving and everyone lives in the Bay Area. Besides my wife and I pretty much everyone else is in the tech world. One of our friends is a exec level. He was saying at the time that a lot of these tech companies are bloated and filled with overpaid employees that are not doing shit. Said it's a must to have these massive layoffs and reducing/eliminating a lot of the big bonuses they got for several years prior. Then when things settle down (may take years) they will start rehiring again and making the workforce more efficient.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11676409/Google-workers-share-life-like-laid-off.html

Tiktok, a well known cradle for Millenials and Gen Z to declare their anger, sadness, weird tricks, dancing and all...i think society definenitly lost control her, why this generation is such a self made one ? Have to expose and to cry about everything. Terrible.

Here is a bit of humor too...since were talking about TikTok.

is that hannibal? did he put that video on tiktok too?

tiktok is this pretty much
futurama_screenshot_fry.jpg

Google employees make a lot of money so I wonder what some of these people are going to do that bought multi-million dollar homes in the Bay with ridiculous mortgages. You got staff engineers making 400k/year, senior engineers making 800k/year and some director/jr. execs making $1 mil+/year. I'm sure some of them were let go.

One of our friends got laid off from FB during their big layoff in November. We were doing a friendsgiving and everyone lives in the Bay Area. Besides my wife and I pretty much everyone else is in the tech world. One of our friends is a exec level. He was saying at the time that a lot of these tech companies are bloated and filled with overpaid employees that are not doing shit. Said it's a must to have these massive layoffs and reducing/eliminating a lot of the big bonuses they got for several years prior. Then when things settle down (may take years) they will start rehiring again and making the workforce more efficient.

how and why did they get so retarded in the first place?

Back