General Sub skills

richieb19 said:
man between school, work and everything else im just trying to get some knowledgable moves here

People in this thread are being way too nice to you.

I'm affraid you simply dont understand. You dont get it man.

"knowledgable moves" (whatever that means) wont do you a lick of good. Not any. None. Wont help. No value. No point. Dont bother. Forget about it.

Knowing moves means jack shit. Being able to use correct positioning to gain the proper control to get the option to use the sumbission is what the game is about.

If you've never trained, you simply can't do this. Period.

You can't do a damn thiing without training the basics. You can't do a damn thing without training with an experienced grappler. Live.

But you dont want to be a grappler. you want to be a Crappler.

You dont even know what a key lock is, yet you're "fairly knowledgable"? You've got to be joking.

Get your dumb ass to an a BJJ school. At the very least train with somebody who has some training.

You make baby Jesus cry.

Jitsuman said:
People in this thread are being way too nice to you.

I'm affraid you simply dont understand. You dont get it man.

"knowledgable moves" (whatever that means) wont do you a lick of good. Not any. None. Wont help. No value. No point. Dont bother. Forget about it.

Knowing moves means jack shit. Being able to use correct positioning to gain the proper control to get the option to use the sumbission is what the game is about.

If you've never trained, you simply can't do this. Period.

You can't do a damn thiing without training the basics. You can't do a damn thing without training with an experienced grappler. Live.

But you dont want to be a grappler. you want to be a Crappler.

You dont even know what a key lock is, yet you're "fairly knowledgable"? You've got to be joking.

Get your dumb ass to an a BJJ school. At the very least train with somebody who has some training.

You make baby Jesus cry.
lol...did i mention...take some classes :D

The guy above has alot of good holds to practice. Obviously there is no substitute for training at a gym. If there is no gym available you can get techniques from several areas. You can go to lockflow.com or of course by my DVD at www.KibunInc.com Good luck and don't stop woorking out.

Jiu-Jitsu Cop said:
The guy above has alot of good holds to practice. Obviously there is no substitute for training at a gym. If there is no gym available you can get techniques from several areas. You can go to lockflow.com or of course by my DVD at www.KibunInc.com Good luck and don't stop woorking out.
thanks

Calibur that was the most sensible post i've seen around here in a long time.

richie dont let the gracie academy trained dicks get to you, as long as you do it you're way better than someone who doesn't.

Back