• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2017

acb live

khalidov barnatt headlining and around 10 former ufc/bella fighters on the card including the goat asian fighter Nam Phan

lb up on marathon (some euro bookies had lines for this card prior)

acb live

khalidov barnatt headlining and around 10 former ufc/bella fighters on the card

lb up on marathon (some euro bookies had lines for this card prior)

Card/action is insane for real

No idea how Miletich or the one judge scored that 30-27 for Rodriguez. I don't regret the play on Junior there. Far closer to finishing and very close to winning the decision. I think 29-28 either way was proper there.

i knew it was going to rodriguez, being in san antonio

was shocked to hear the 30-27 junior, tho

Aveles got robbed out of a decision win. Round 3 was not a draw.

holy shit i wonder what the odds were on that romanian kid?

Saul rogers choked unconscious by an 10-8 romanian guy

Bubba jenkins choked unconscious by an 22-10 ruski

there's so much revisionist history going on these last couple of pages that i swear you people would make the most die hard holocaust deniers blush. yeah i think aldo is a ''god'' that's why i said the fight between him and conor was 65/35 in favor of aldo (still think this due to aldo being the more complete fighter of the two) and i also 'hate' mcgregor (i dislike his persona heavily, but respect his skillset) in fact i hate mcgregor so much that iv'e backed him in all fights he's had (except aldo) that iv'e had money on.

the amount you guys circle jerk each other is hilarious to see. it's like a florida bayou family gathering in here.

no, i do not think aldo is god, but i do think his skillset is more complete then max's, and i also do not think it's a coincidence that max has lost all three fights that he hasn't been the one dictating pace in, nor do i rate his pettis win that high, just because of all the things going on around pettis and how badly that cut went for pettis. i give him a fair shot if he manages to create a fight where he gets to constantly pressure aldo, on the flipside people in the past who has gone that approach with aldo hasn't fared well at all.

time you boys changed track in your jukebox btw, you wanna critique or 'devalue' my posts, use relevant information to do so, and leave your deloreans parked in the driveway.

there's so much revisionist history going on these last couple of pages that i swear you people would make the most die hard holocaust deniers blush. yeah i think aldo is a ''god'' that's why i said the fight between him and conor was 65/35 in favor of aldo (still think this due to aldo being the more complete fighter of the two) and i also 'hate' mcgregor (i dislike his persona heavily, but respect his skillset) in fact i hate mcgregor so much that iv'e backed him in all fights he's had (except aldo) that iv'e had money on.

the amount you guys circle jerk each other is hilarious to see. it's like a florida bayou family gathering in here.

no, i do not think aldo is god, but i do think his skillset is more complete then max's, and i also do not think it's a coincidence that max has lost all three fights that he hasn't been the one dictating pace in, nor do i rate his pettis win that high, just because of all the things going on around pettis and how badly that cut went for pettis. i give him a fair shot if he manages to create a fight where he gets to constantly pressure aldo, on the flipside people in the past who has gone that approach with aldo hasn't fared well at all.

time you boys changed track in your jukebox btw, you wanna critique or 'devalue' my posts, use relevant information to do so, and leave your deloreans parked in the driveway.

I realize you are on a rant about a bunch of different posters here, but I'm just gonna make it simple and address my own view. You are extremely biased toward Aldo. To the point where it does not seem you can be objective about potential fights that include him. Against Conor or anyone else (Max included).

I'm not surprised you reacted this way. If you'll notice I said both that A) you know MMA and B) that at current odds I'd probably make a play on Aldo vs Conor. So it's not like I'm here just trying to bash you OR Aldo. As I said, I think your obvious bias toward Aldo clouds your judgment on his fights.

I guess if you cap him -200 or so in a fight where he's about +200 that's an amazing thing for you if he were ever to fight Conor again. Crazy value like that doesn't come along often at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back