General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

Fuck, there was money, but that was a fluke

I wouldnt call it a fluke tbh. Faiddine is fast and was starting to get better of the exchanges.

Sam Creasey should never have been that huge of a favorite, thats for sure. I regret not pulling the trigger. Hopefully my only bet on Webb goes through

I wouldnt call it a fluke tbh. Faiddine is fast and was starting to get better of the exchanges.

Sam Creasey should never have been that huge of a favorite, thats for sure. I regret not pulling the trigger. Hopefully my only bet on Webb goes through
He is looking good, but easyly reverse, pretty strange to be honest

Men, Webb have heart, but not a really dominant performance, pretty close to get KO

saved for the score card, almost like winning, you got lucky men.

A spot or two of blood on the mat in this CW main event right now...

Just saw from results the Dalby fight was a no-contest due to excessive blood on canvas. Like what happened?

Edit just saw that both men were unable to continue due to bloody war.

Making <{JustBleed}> happy.

Lima opened at +110 v Rory down under?! Lima absolutely rolls there

Dana White's Lookin' For a Fight S04E02:

LFA 72 tonight: I like Daniel Madrid at -165 & -175. He's taller and bigger, has decent striking, much better BJJ & excellent submission ability. He's been knocked out a couple of times, but that was by Ian Heinisch & Alex Nicholson, and Harris has relatively little power anyway with no knockouts in a few years and against no one good. Harris isn't going to submit a black belt like Madrid and I think he'll be hard pressed to win a decision unless he catches Madrid on the chin and stuns him at some point. Harris missed weight slightly as well for what that is worth. Anthony Birchak in the co-main is expensive at -270 vs the Brazilian he is facing, so no bet there at this price.

LFA 72 Risk $595.00

Daniel Madrid (-164) vs Chris Harris $255.00 for $155.55
Daniel Madrid (-165) vs Chris Harris $165.00 for $100.00
Daniel Madrid (-175) vs Chris Harris $175.00 for $100.00

I have no words really. Sometimes dreams do come true. Almost crying.

I have no words really. Sometimes dreams do come true. Almost crying.

Paul Craig should keep it on the feet because he's the vastly superior striker...............are words I never thought I would say, like ever.

Betting the house and your house on nik lentz to smash bj penn.

Also, apparently Joanna opened at measly -200 vs michelle waterson. I hope it's still like that when it becomes available in my bookie those are ridiculous odds.

Back