• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no difference to the lines if we talk about them in here imo, bookies don't set their lines based on forum threads, and if they do that's probably a good thing for us lol
The less info and opinions bookies have, the higher chance we can get great value on openers.

Gus vs Blachowicz? Yeesh, what a squash

gus has taken some HEAVY fucking damage 3 out of his last 4 fights. nice and easy return fight for him makes sense. the fan in me would prefer a guy like OSP

Gus vs Blachowicz? Yeesh, what a squash
Much easier fight for Gus and as a big fan of his, im glad he got it easy next. BUT ill take a stab at Blach if the odds are anything like what unibet is offering. Gus at -700? Blach at +400? Im taking a stab.

wtf am i watching right now? please tell me someone else is watching these women dressed up as angels dangling from the ceiling and singing

wtf am i watching right now? please tell me someone else is watching these women dressed up as angels dangling from the ceiling and singing

Im beyond lost. Singing angels, movie actresses as guest commentator, the news, just weird shit.

Im beyond lost. Singing angels, movie actresses as guest commentator, the news, just weird shit.

now we got bitches playing flutes and violins. also got some trumpets in there and a dude on the drums

now we got bitches playing flutes and violins. also got some trumpets in there and a dude on the drums

Say what you want about the event, but im enjoying it. The weird stuff, the scraps, sloppy submission defence. Everything.

Say what you want about the event, but im enjoying it. The weird stuff, the scraps, sloppy submission defence. Everything.

haha I'm going back and fourth between watching a little more tape from tomorrow and this strangely fun event

Tune into EFN on my lunch just now and I see Mel Gibson while some Russian guy talks. Wtf..

Holy shit. That overhand right though. Refs are absolutely atrocious here. Damn brain damage taken there.

thats nothing compared to earlier shit
I'm jealous of you guys getting to watch this event. The Mel Gibson part, the weird Angels doing some artsy dance, and the icing on the cake was Pavlovich and his opponent holding hands during the staredown. Too funny

I'm jealous of you guys getting to watch this event. The Mel Gibson part, the weird Angels doing some artsy dance, and the icing on the cake was Pavlovich and his opponent holding hands during the staredown. Too funny

i might get really high tomorrow and watch the walkouts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back