• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressed that M-1 Global streams their cards for free to your computer or tv via YouTube with English commentary. Shlemenko & Volkov headline the card in the main and co-main events in M-1 Challenge 68 live right now:

On Fedor dec,
over 1.5 at evens.

Attila vegh @ +420 seems off

I favour volkov but vegh isn't that bad being the former bellator champ

main card m1 lines up on ohmbet, starting to like this bookie

minakov might actually be value here? I don't rate peter graham at all, didn't see him beat pudz tho. might parley him very small

Attila vegh @ +420 seems off

I favour volkov but vegh isn't that bad being the former bellator champ
Vegh now +550 on Marathon, stabbed small on him. Pretty nice with the livestream and all.

1.1u Shlemenko -140
0.5u Vegh ~+500

Last edited:
if i could hit that vegh line i would, too

Woah, Vasilevsky vs. Shlemenko pretty awesome fight. Ended up +0.25u

Woah, Vasilevsky vs. Shlemenko pretty awesome fight. Ended up +0.25u
Vegh was a good bet @ +500 but the size difference was too much

That schlemenko comeback was sick, he was loosing that fight

Guys we really shouldnt talk odds before the line drops.
This

I know it's not a rule or anything, but can everyone please refrain from talking too much about odds that aren't out yet. Especially when they are expected to drop within a relatively short period. There are usually a bunch of fights with odds out at any given moment. Talk about any of those

Masvidal vs Bahadurzada @ 201

Felder vs Trinaldo in Brazil in Sept

Let the Trinaldo train keep rolling. Shame this dude STILL can't get a step up in competition after 6 wins in a row. Great fights.

Masvidal vs Bahadurzada @ 201

Felder vs Trinaldo in Brazil in Sept

Let the Trinaldo train keep rolling. Shame this dude STILL can't get a step up in competition after 6 wins in a row. Great fights.
Tough outing for Masivdal who has been wrong side of three split decisions.
Can he overcome the size difference with his clean boxing? Siyar was bigger , if not as big, as Thatch who is one of the biggest WWs. I want certain someone to be a considerable dog here.

Watch Felder be like a -250 to -300 favorite. I just dont know how people are still high on this guy. On trinaldo all day.

Yeah just read posts above. I cant edit cause of these yellows. My bad. I just think you guys are being a little paranoid.

Yeah just read posts above. I cant edit cause of these yellows. My bad. I just think you guys are being a little paranoid.
It's cool. Yeah, probably a little bit. Either way, there is still a bunch of other fights with lines out. Talk about them! lol

Unibet

Gus 1.18 - blahowicz 4.50 +350

No way I would play gus at that price

Unibet always juice lines. I'd happy use Gus as parlay fodder if I can get -450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back