Gegard will finish Munoz in brutal fashion......

Munoz is simply not an elite fighter.

He had nothing to offer against Weidman, The Chris totally shut his wrestling down and Munoz had no idea what to do, so he charged in recklessly and got smashed with a counter elbow and then brutally finished.

Against Machida it was the same thing. He couldn't take him down, actually I can't even remember if he tried, The Dragon used his tricky striking skills to setup a left high kick, which barely even landed, Mark actually partially blocked it, and he came down like a tree and got TKO'd.

Mousasi might not be on the same level as Machida, but he's just too dangerous for Munoz to survive against.

Mousasi has decent TDD, so he could KO Mark standing, but even if Munoz gets it to the ground, I think Gegard's ground game is too good for him to handle, he'll end up getting up-kicked, elbowed, submitted, or Moose will sweep him and go for the TKO.

Some hipsters on here giving Munoz a solid chance to win using his wrestling, it could happen but it is not likely. Moose will finish him.

He had nothing to offer against Weidman, The Chris totally shut his wrestling down and Munoz had no idea what to do, so he charged in recklessly and got smashed with a counter elbow and then brutally finished.

Against Machida it was the same thing. He couldn't take him down, actually I can't even remember if he tried, The Dragon used his tricky striking skills to setup a left high kick, which barely even landed, Mark actually partially blocked it, and he came down like a tree and got TKO'd.

Mousasi might not be on the same level as Machida, but he's just too dangerous for Munoz to survive against.

Mousasi has decent TDD, so he could KO Mark standing, but even if Munoz gets it to the ground, I think Gegard's ground game is too good for him to handle, he'll end up getting up-kicked, elbowed, submitted, or Moose will sweep him and go for the TKO.

Some hipsters on here giving Munoz a solid chance to win using his wrestling, it could happen but it is not likely. Moose will finish him.

People seem to forget that Mousasi landed just as much as Lyoto Machida in their fight. Lyoto just landed a little cleaner. It was a competitive fight where the best Machida we've ever seen showed up there. It wasn't like Machida just went there and outstruck Mousasi easily.

I don't believe in mma math. But Mu

Nah. He's the favorite for good reason, but he'll just UD Munoz.

Either fighter could win. Gegard doesn't have the best TDD. It's not terrible, but I could see Munoz winning by decisions by his takedowns, especially with the way MMA judging works.

If Gegard is landing on the feet, and Munoz takes him down and Gegard lands from the bottom, a lot of judges will give that round to Munoz.

getting khocked out by a partialy blocked kick says more about machidas striking, than munozs temple

People seem to forget that Mousasi landed just as much as Lyoto Machida in their fight. Lyoto just landed a little cleaner. It was a competitive fight where the best Machida we've ever seen showed up there. It wasn't like Machida just went there and outstruck Mousasi easily.

getting khocked out by a partialy blocked kick says more about machidas striking, than munozs temple

Yeah, true, I think it had more to do with Munoz just not being able to do anything and giving up rather than being actually "knocked out". I don't think it was an actually knock out blow. Munoz just wan't good enough, so he went down.

i too see a Mousasi finish. I'm going with round 2, big punching flurry signals the end.

One of the most lopsided fights in recent memory, the Moose is a lock

I'd bet on Mousasi, but who knows. on paper Mousasi is a much better striker and is very good off his back, but Mu

Back