Gegard will finish Munoz in brutal fashion......

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gegard is going to destroy Munoz in the opening exchange.......... If you are a bettor do not even think about this fight it the closest thing there is to a "Lock"

smiling_moose-655x303.jpg

I agree, not necessarily in the opneing exchange though, but the Moose isn't losing this.

I don't think he'll win but I'm pulling for Munoz cos I think he's an inspiration and just an all round nice guy

WAR MUNOZ!

I definitely wouldn't classify this fight as a "lock". A fight that was a "lock" was Chad Mendes vs Cody Mckenzie.

I do agree that this will end badly for Munoz 99% of the time, but the only thing that scares me is that Moose has two problems.

1. Wrestlers laying on him and winning rounds despite him doing damage from bottom

2. Hes so damn lackadaisical. has a bad habit of just waking forward with no sense of urgency. He sometimes lets easy rounds slip away because he cant be fucked to try and get up/outpoint his opponent. Hes always going for the kill/finish but not always in a hurry to get it.

I keep having images of Cro Cop vs Randleman.

Munoz via KO

I do agree that this will end badly for Munoz 99% of the time, but the only thing that scares me is that Moose has two problems.

1. Wrestlers laying on him and winning rounds despite him doing damage from bottom

2. Hes so damn lackadaisical. has a bad habit of just waking forward with no sense of urgency. He sometimes lets easy rounds slip away because he cant be fucked to try and get up/outpoint his opponent. Hes always going for the kill/finish but not always in a hurry to get it.

this.
munoz wins this by top control and by mousasi being content to drag his feet in the standup

If he shows up using his conservative style again he ain't KOing shit, and I like Gegard too

I see Moose most likely winning, but I wouldn't call this a lock, Munoz has shown some great wrestling at times, and He could possibly do it in this fight aswell.

I really enjoy watching Mousasi fight especially with his Fedor-esque calmness.

But i usually root for OSU wrestlers, plus Mousasi's TDD isn't really best in MMA persay lol

I don't think so. Gegard is NOT Machida - he lacks the incredible takedown defense, timing, and overall MMA integration of his skills. Munoz takes this in a fight that looks like Lawal-Mousasi.

Munoz has no chance of winning, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

He certainly will. Fortunately for munoz, he already lost his soul to weidman, so he never has to experience that ever again.

Back