Gegard "They don’t pay the bills" Mousasi

BudoFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Gegard Mousasi made some gestures after his fight against Leites showing he did not appreciate the response he got from the crowd.

In the post fight presser he even said about the audience that "they don't pay the bills".

In the end offcourse... The fans DO pay the bills.

Do you think the UFC will have a chat with him about the imporance of the paying fans?

Ironically by turning against the fans Gegard may finally gain some fans.

They should encourage this New Gegard that flips off the crowds and accuses fighters of greasing and using steroids.

They should encourage this New Gegard that flips off the crowds and accuses fighters of greasing and using steroids.

What are you talking about? People love Moose.

McGregard has learned that turning heel gets you more bucks.

I think he immediately realized that the do pay the bills and started laughing at his own statement. Anyway, I like it.

Gegard Mousasi made some gestures after his fight against Leites showing he did not appreciate the response he got from the crowd.

In the post fight presser he even said about the audience that "they don't pay the bills".

In the end offcourse... The fans DO pay the bills.

Do you think the UFC will have a chat with him about the imporance of the paying fans?
Fans pay to be entertained. They don't pay anyone's bills. That's Reebok's job.

Moving forward, all mma camps will now be employing the services of a drama coach to help fighters prepare for the growing new fanbase. Beware Vince Mcmahon, Dana is coming for you.

Fans pay to be entertained. They don't pay anyone's bills. That's Reebok's job.
giphy.gif

I think he immediately realized that the do pay the bills and started laughing at his own statement. Anyway, I like it.
Yes indeed. But after that he said that they have to give them a big name. To me that is a bit of a weird callout haha.

I don't want Gegard to adopt a persona, just be himself. If that means flipping off the fans, then great. But enough fake crap.

I don't want Gegard to adopt a persona, just be himself. If that means flipping off the fans, then great. But enough fake crap.
I agree. But I would like to see him a bit more agressive inside of the cage. He doesn't have to fight stupid and just stand and bang or whatever, but a bit more entertainment wouldn't hurt the business.

Lol at you fools arguing that the income from fans is paying his bills. He makes way more money from his own investments then he does fighting in the UFC. Trust me, he would be more than fine without you.

i dunno man, i think that gegard might honestly just be a grumpy motherfucker. he was born in iran during their war with iraq, i bet hes seen things as a fetus that would give a man PTSD

I say fans pay for entertainment, whatever the outcomes are decisions, kos, draws. The promotion gets paid from fans and then pays fighters a wee less than UFC promoters and owners get. Fighters get paid from their bosses in this case Dana, not directly from fans if they did they would be like money Mayweather who cuts out all middle men and rolls in dough.

Back