Gegard Mousasi on fight with Dan Henderson "its gonna be an action packed fight'

Gegard and action packed fight in the same sentence? does not compute...

if he really does bring it iwill be impressed because he finally got his shit in gear but dissapointed because it would be against a fallen old man Hendo and too little to late...when it was time for him to bring his A game he fucking doofed

at this point it seems he only knows how to go balls to the wall against washed up fighters

im not sure if he's fully ready we will see though tonight

I have a feeling Gegard is going to have more of a urgency then he normally does due to what's put on the line. I think he's either going to win by via decision or submission he has a very good triangle.

Gegard and action packed fight in the same sentence? does not compute...

if he really does bring it iwill be impressed because he finally got his shit in gear but dissapointed because it would be against a fallen old man Hendo and too little to late...when it was time for him to bring his A game he fucking doofed

at this point it seems he only knows how to go balls to the wall against washed up fighters

he brought a packed fight against the great munoz

wait, something in my sentence doesnt add up

:p

I hope not. My biggest bet tonight is the over 2.5 rounds on this fight.

When is the last time Hendo even looked remotely good? He was getting killed by Shogun before landing that right hand off the clinch break. He hasn't looked good in a very long time.

he brought a packed fight against the great munoz

wait, something in my sentence doesnt add up

:p

You forgot to capitalize 'Munoz', silly.
Good thing I caught it.

And by action-packed, he means a fascinatingly technical battle which will make the Just Bleeders restless yet intrigued.

Henderson by Mousasi letting everyone down.

Ain't that the truth. Still think Mousasi is near his peak while Dan is way below his prime at this point. Unless Dan can hold him down, I think he loses after 10-12 wiffing overhand rights.

I don't usually associate Gegard Mousasi with action packed fights. More of a technician who is measured and calculated.

I like the Moose but his UFC fights have been anything but action-packed. *Yawn*

hopefully mous would be in a great mood to fight

mousasi is so laid back when you see him smile its almost strange lol

Back