Gegard Mousasi on fight with Dan Henderson "its gonna be an action packed fight'

He better go balls to the wall or nobody will get excited when he fights, if he can't push the pace on old hendo then who can he do it with?

Think Mousasi wins this one relatively easily, find it hard to believe that senior citizen Dan Henderson is going to be able to beat him with his deteriorating game that was only built off of one punch even during his youth. I think Mousasi's striking defense is too good for that to get through, and Henderson hasn't been able to wrestle anyone to a victory in a long time. Even if he does take him down Mousasi is better off his back than Henderson is on top.

At this point I think Henderson should take a old legends type of fight versus someone like Wand then retire. He has had a storied career and there is no way he will get a title shot in either division let alone beat either champion.

I'm nowhere near to being a Gegard Mousasi fan or supporter but I see him grinding out Dan for the UD.

I think it took long enough but even for Hendo age finally caught up with him. Wall and stall is pretty much his only chance at winning and Mousassi has enough experience with Muay Thia type fighting to know how to negate that. Moussasi's wrestling as been looking better and better as well; the odds of Henderson being able to rely on TDs when he loses the stand up also seem awfully slim.

I'm pretty confident that Mousasi will be too technical and defensive for Dan to land that H-Bomb. Especially an even older Hendo. Without landing it, I don't really see how Henderson wins - other than maybe LnP. Mousasi by clear UD or maybe via late TKO stoppage of a gassed Hendo (185 weight cut may catch up to him).

Mousasi has this one. Hopefully he can work on the holes on his game and make a run at MW. I would like to see him fight Bisping.

Mousasi looked bored as fuck at the face off lmao. I mean even more than the usual.

Mousasi has this one. Hopefully he can work on the holes on his game and make a run at MW. I would like to see him fight Bisping.

A little surprised not too many are talking about this one!

Awesome fight, in my opinion, despite the odds being against Hendo.

I think it's probably going to be a completely one-sided dismantling of Hendo via the truly excellent jab of Mousasi where everyone bitches about how he didn't finish Hendo afterward.
He doesn't consider footwork to be an important part of his style, which tells you pretty much all you need to know about that.

And he was doing fine against Jacare until he conceded position in response to pressure then put himself against the fence, so..

He'll probably fuck up anybody who won't pressure him too much, and get cage-fucked by anyone who will. And I am a fan. But he is just too inconsistent to be a champion.

I think it's probably going to be a completely one-sided dismantling of Hendo via the truly excellent jab of Mousasi where everyone bitches about how he didn't finish Hendo afterward.

I also think that Hendo is going to be in a lot of trouble, but I think Mousasi will be able to take Hendo's back at some point in the 2nd, getting a submission.

dangerous fight for mousasi could go either way but i know who most are leaning towards

I see him backing Hendo up against the cage and landing strikes from range. Similar to Rory/Woodley.

I doubt bisping would ever agree to a fight vs the dreamcatcher; too high of a probability that he'd get his ass kicked.

Hendo by KO

4udu6b.jpg

Back