Media Gegard Mousasi Laughs @Weidman Saying He's a Bad Matchup For Adesanya

<36>

So your entire purpose in life is chasing me around and getting likes on sherdog...

what a pathetic loser...

Simple-Jack.jpg

Nobody chases you, you dont destroy anybody. You dont read me saying those things to you lol
I dont feel the need. You do, so I just let you know that I get likes for mocking you as a matter of fact, get your delusions right.
Not that I care, I simply get into a thread, come across one of your illiterate nerd posts, and enjoy mocking it and getting your nerd reaction, thats it

mike perry would be one of the most complete fighters in 2010.

:eek::eek::eek:

<17>

Weidman was quite good in his short prime, but it ended the night he lost to Rockhold.

Why did you leave Mousasi ... goddamnit.

Wish Chris would STFU and stop coming up with this crap and just retire gracefully which he probably should have done quite a long time ago.

He's a great guy, very decent man, but his heyday of the 2 wins over Anderson Silva is now residing up there in the annals of ancient history right along with the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Not that Chris's 15-and-a-half minutes of fame equates with the great Roman Empire, but still.

As a Chris Weidman fan, the dude is done. You cant come back from 5 ko losses and be the same. 1 or 2 MAYBE. 5? Unfortunately that ticket is punched.
now tell the same to Reem :0]

Nobody chases you, you dont destroy anybody. You dont read me saying those things to you lol
I dont feel the need. You do, so I just let you know that I get likes for mocking you as a matter of fact, get your delusions right.
Not that I care, I simply get into a thread, come across one of your illiterate nerd posts, and enjoy mocking it and getting your nerd reaction, thats it

:eek::eek::eek:

<17>

Stop projecting dork

you come here desperate for attention and likes

<36>

You got destroyed in your own thread, ran away and now come back for more

Simple-Jack.jpg

Stop projecting dork

you come here desperate for attention and likes

<36>

You got destroyed in your own thread, ran away and now come back for more

Simple-Jack.jpg

try hard to believe it bud, so it's a win-win for both

hahaha textbook nerd :eek::eek:
thanks for your nerdy way of giving credit btw

Simple pankrat getting mad

<JonesLaugh>

Stop projecting simple pankrat

You’re the biggest geek here

Clueless about mma on top of that

Weidman is insanely delusional, way worse than cocksalt.

I always liked how Mousasi keep it 100% real, no sugar coating BS

Back