Media Gegard Mousasi Laughs @Weidman Saying He's a Bad Matchup For Adesanya

Stop derailing thread simple pankrat

nobody has time for your low self esteem issues.

Simple-Jack.jpg

As a Chris Weidman fan, the dude is done. You cant come back from 5 ko losses and be the same. 1 or 2 MAYBE. 5? Unfortunately that ticket is punched.

Weidman thinks everyone is a bad match-up for him. Dude squeaked past Omari and wants to fight the champ...

Stylisticly and if he was still in his prime I say he is a bad matchup for Adesanya. Pre-USADA Chris would crush Israel.

I just brought this interesting opinion to the discussion:

If you feel embarrassed it's your issue

More like Embarrassed for you that you keep bringing this up from like a month ago (where you got destroyed) thst has nothing to do with this actual thread...

thats next level autism right there

Simple-Jack.jpg

As a Chris Weidman fan, the dude is done. You cant come back from 5 ko losses and be the same. 1 or 2 MAYBE. 5? Unfortunately that ticket is punched.

Meh Reems been top 10 forever it seems like and he gets brutally put down every couple fights.

More like Embarrassed for you that you keep bringing this up from like a month ago (where you got destroyed) thst has nothing to do with this actual thread...

thats next level autism right there

One month? Time flies

I will keep doing it, sis.
Already a dozen people mocked you for that and there is more to come because I love your arrogant virgin persona.
Don't get mad though, just keep pasting that pic and take your moral victory LOL

Weidman should consider himself lucky if he gets a top 5 opponent again in his career.

ironically, he’s pretty much only ever fought top 5 guys. Maybe he should go to another promotion and get 15 wins over absolute nobodies to pad his record

One month? Time flies

I will keep doing it, sis.
Already a dozen people mocked you for that and there is more to come because I love your arrogant virgin persona.
Don't get mad though, just keep pasting that pic and take your moral victory LOL

<36>

The guy gets destroyed in his own thread, begs for mercy, and then desperately seek attention to feel better about his miserable condition...

Simple-Jack.jpg

Go ahead simple pankrat

remind me of your existence in couple of days. It’s not like you got something better to do

<36>

The guy gets destroyed in his own thread, begs for mercy, and then desperately seek attention to feel better about his miserable condition...

Simple-Jack.jpg

Go ahead simple pankrat

remind me of your existence in couple of days. It’s not like you got something better to do

Trolling all over your illiterate nerd persona brings fun to me, and to the countless other posters who have already liked my posts mocking you.

Keep saying to yourself you destroy anything lol I will keep making fun of you

dont get mad though

The moose didn't want any of that heat in the UFC. He saw the up and coming fighters and wanted to protect what mystique he had left after getting KOd by Hall. Bum lives don't matter. WEIDMAN MW CHAMP 3RD QUARTER 2021.
The Moose makes mo money in Bellator AND is a champ there. It was a great decision to leave the UFC

Trolling all over your illiterate nerd persona brings fun to me, and to the countless other posters who have already liked my posts mocking you.

Keep saying to yourself you destroy anything lol I will keep making fun of you

dont get mad though

<36>

So your entire purpose in life is chasing me around and getting likes on sherdog...

what a pathetic loser...

Simple-Jack.jpg

Back