Gazzy is fucking..SOO fine

That is why jiu-jitsu is better than boxing. The women aren't ugly. Also, I think I spunked myself again. This thread is too much.

I'm not massivly struck on Gazzy I gotta say, the advertise here girl is cute though.

Kyra Gracie is a stunning girl who just so happens to do BJJ - doesn;t hurt the image of the sport though that's for sure.

resendiz, no shame there, im with you on leka.

we should have an official "hotties in bjj picture thread"

That'd be Kyra, Erica, Gazzy, Cartwright, Jessica Ross, Leonor Coco... and that's about it really. Erin Toughill would be in there if it wasn't for the fact she's got muscles on her muscles these days.

you guys are forgeting about erica montoya, she is hot.

Resendiz said:

No doubt about that bro. But we need pics in, umm, positons of interest? Bathing suits? Oh yeah, if someone has those. PM me with them. She's a hottie and a fav of mine. She was at ADCC and I was begging someone to get me a autograph or picture to send me but no takers.

fuck that PM shit, post all the pics here, doesnt someone out there have nothing to do today?? Heres a job, surf the net and find a bunch of BJJ girls pics and post them here, I would except i am studying.

who ever does this will be considered "cool" and thats a guaranteed fact.

Col Angus you are a gentleman and a scholar. Good show on that link.

Resendiz said:
fuck that PM shit, post all the pics here, doesnt someone out there have nothing to do today?? Heres a job, surf the net and find a bunch of BJJ girls pics and post them here, I would except i am studying.

who ever does this will be considered "cool" and thats a guaranteed fact.

Hahahaha, ok yeah, if someone posts the bikini glad Erica pics or in positions of interest I will second the nomination for coolest poster in this thread.

Resendiz said:

I mentioned Erica. There aren't any pics of her about in very little, sadly. After that whole rape case she probably decided some vale tudo gear was the limit of her flesh flashing.

Superbeast said:
I mentioned Erica. There are any pics of her about in very little, sadly. After that whole rape case she probably decided some vale tudo gear was the limit of her flesh flashing.

huh?

the second sentece i dont understand, the last sentece im interested in hearing more about

Resendiz said:
huh?

the second sentece i dont understand, the last sentece im interested in hearing more about

Me too, who raped who? Someone attempted to rape Erica and lived? More info and a link. Damn, first time I am hearing this.

Angus beat me to it. It's a touchy subject in the grappling community, understandably so.

Do you have a messenger service, Resendiz? I'd like to chat with you sometime.

yeah its RideOnMaEnemiez on aim

Resendiz said:
yeah its RideOnMaEnemiez on aim

Added. Thanks. Your name isn't related to the unreleased Tupac song is it?

Back