Gavin Newsom will become the most liberal governor in the US

That's cuz Arnold isn't a republican really. He's more of a Herculean Demi-god. And Mexicans vote for Machismo, which he sweats
They do more than vote for him! Theres a Schwarzzalito in the mix

I think a lot of money ought to be diverted from the military to other social programs.

Whenever we put boots on the ground, it tends to not go well. What's the point of having all this ground power if we can't even get good results against fricken dilapidated Iraq and Aghanistan. Our physical defense against large scale opponents is already guaranteed. We should stick to airforce and drones. Pentagon has been burning money.

Cut military spending by 33% (so we're only approximately double the next nations leading military spender instead of triple) and double medicare and education.

Lastly, fuck the military industrial complex.

<20>

CA is going into the shitter quick. Newsom is going to drastically increase the speed.

Between all the prison reform crap, forced needle exchange locations in unwilling counties and the recent removal of the bail system we are well on our way. Add in the pretrial diversion for mental health which covers any crime and the general population is fucked when it comes to dealing with crime.

State is also just spending money hand over fist on dumb shit like the bullet train and now Newsom wants to add universal healthcare for all including illegals.

Fun fact, the wife he cheated on is now dating Donald Trump Jr., and is working for a pro Donald Trump Super-PAC, it really is a small world.

th
th
th
th

Good grief.

As if I didn't already hate this guy enough.

Cut military spending by 33% (so we're only approximately double the next nations leading military spender instead of triple) and double medicare and education.

Lastly, fuck the military industrial complex.
This is how I know people are just ideological and not rational. We already spend more tax dollars than every other country in the world per capita on healthcare except Norway. We already spend more than every other country in the world on k-12 education per student except Sweden. Why would throwing more even more insane amounts of money at these change anything??

All you wanted to do was just talk shit about the military. You didn't actually think about it or research anything at all.

This is how I know people are just ideological and not rational. We already spend more tax dollars than every other country in the world per capita on healthcare except Norway. We already spend more than every other country in the world on k-12 education per student except Sweden. Why would throwing more even more insane amounts of money at these change anything??

All you wanted to do was just talk shit about the military. You didn't actually think about it or research anything at all.

Oh come on poopykins, there's tons of under invested schools and healthcare is the suckiest in the western world. Simplifying it to "just throwing money" is a cop out. People ask where the money will come from for more investment in social programs, and I'm saying where it should. Sure beats just "throwing money" at the military. What was the other thread, $125 billion in bureaucratic waste at the Pentagon.

I think it would be great to divert that to supplementing education cost.

Oh yeah, did I say fuck the military industrial complex! Whoooo!

Oh come on poopykins, there's tons of under invested schools and healthcare is the suckiest in the western world. Simplifying it to "just throwing money" is a cop out. People ask where the money will come from for more investment in social programs, and I'm saying where it should. Sure beats just "throwing money" at the military. What was the other thread, $125 billion in bureaucratic waste at the Pentagon.

I think it would be great to divert that to supplementing education cost.

Oh yeah, did I say fuck the military industrial complex! Whoooo!
I'm in favor of single payer healthcare. We just don't have to take away from the military to do it. You're only saying that for ideological reasons. Single payer healthcare would spend less money than we already spend on healthcare. It would save tax dollars. You don't give a shit about universal healthcare or you would already know that. You just want to talk shit about the military.

Used his status to sleaze on his buddies wife. Guys have been brought to ashes for much less
Lol do you really think feminists give a fuck if women choose to have affairs? Unless it wasn't consensual or he was her direct boss or she was underage, no you are missing the point of #metoo

They get those Hollywood dollars from the rest of the country, and that allows for a bit of delusion.

I'm in favor of single payer healthcare. We just don't have to take away from the military to do it. You're only saying that for ideological reasons. Single payer healthcare would spend less money than we already spend on healthcare. It would save tax dollars. You don't give a shit about universal healthcare or you would already know that. You just want to talk shit about the military.

Hey, what'ya know, I'm in favor of single payer healthcare too! A military is a necessity and I don't talk shit about it. I talk shit about the military industrial complex. Fuck them!

Newsome is a scumbag who is being mysteriously protected from the #metoo movement

He's right on weed, wrong on almost everything else. I hope he loses in dramatic fashion

Maybe he's a Tranny? <Moves>

A Marshall plan for affordable housing sounds like a nice idea at least but of course we'll have to wait and see.

Any politician that says they want to help illegals should be arrested. Even early Obama days he was very outspoken in anti immigration policy. This shit turned radical in the span of 4 years

Fucking asshat newsom will destroy what little rights we as California gun owners have left. I really wanted John Chaing to win it all, seemed like a real centered fellow. By the way, you can never believe what a politician promises to do during an election, 90 percent is Bullshit. Where's that wall again, Trump?
“The wall” was all rhetoric. Shame some of you choose not to comprehend that. All that “wall” talk helped in curbing, temporarily, the flow of illegal immigration.

not gonna lie, I didn't know he was married to that chick from Fox News

Me neither . . . that might be why she seemed crazy at times. Because she IS crazy.

Any politician that says they want to help illegals should be arrested.

I would rather see the "patriotic Americans" who are hiring undocumented's to work on their farms and in their factories go to jail.

Politicians can talk all the loving and caring rhetoric they want about illegals. If there was no work for them, these folks would stop migrating.

If they want him they will get him.

He can tax the shit out of the "rich corporations" and raise taxes on the upper middle class and up.

They can all move south and east to places that want them.

He looks like Trump’s long lost son.

I will never understand politicians who slick their hair back. It’s like they have inside bets on who can look and act like the biggest sleaze and still get elected.

Back